• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hsbc platinum credit card

credit_noob

TF Premier
Hi all, I applied for an HSBC Platinum credit card on May 15th, submitting my three months payslips and 6 months bank statements. I completed the KYC process on the same day and

received an email the next day(subject of mail: We have reviewed your credit card application, and are unable to issue the credit card), May 16th attached. I wrote to complaints.india@hsbc.co.in and info@hsbc.co.in, asking for the reason saying RBI guidelines. I received a complaint acknowledgement number from complaints.india@hsbc.co.in. On May 17th, I received a call from the bank informing me that I did not meet the salary criteria( i don't trust criteria 4L I have 4.18L). They asked me to share statements from another card (IDFC First) along with photos of the front and back of the card with the CVV masked to process C2C. I sent these documents to digital.leads@hsbc.co.in. As of now, I have not received any response. When I called the customer care, I was informed that my application was rejected. I asked for the reason, but the representative did not provide any details and disconnected the call. This is my second application after five and a half months. I want to take a stand this time as everything on my end, including CIBIL score, salary, and location, is in order. What course of action should I take next? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20240522-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240522-WA0011.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 24

helloworld

TF Legend
Remind them in the same mail about update after you share c2c pics. May 17th means weekend, so 3 working days - hope you'll get some status in reply.

Don't call customer care on phone, system never updates. so, check with mail and with proper follow-up you'll easily get the card. Again, don't call but only mail.

credit_noob

TF Premier
Remind them in the same mail about update after you share c2c pics. May 17th means weekend, so 3 working days - hope you'll get some status in reply.

Don't call customer care on phone, system never updates. so, check with mail and with proper follow-up you'll easily get the card. Again, don't call but only mail.
Approval message recieved, I harassed them with multiple mails and multiple complaints from different mail IDs all pointing to same application number.
Thanks to my qualification automation engineer😂
As per comments in forum this message means approval.
Dear Customer, you will receive a message within 2 days on how to generate your HSBC Card Pin via SMS.

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Hi all, I applied for an HSBC Platinum credit card on May 15th, submitting my three months payslips and 6 months bank statements. I completed the KYC process on the same day and

received an email the next day(subject of mail: We have reviewed your credit card application, and are unable to issue the credit card), May 16th attached. I wrote to complaints.india@hsbc.co.in and info@hsbc.co.in, asking for the reason saying RBI guidelines. I received a complaint acknowledgement number from complaints.india@hsbc.co.in. On May 17th, I received a call from the bank informing me that I did not meet the salary criteria( i don't trust criteria 4L I have 4.18L). They asked me to share statements from another card (IDFC First) along with photos of the front and back of the card with the CVV masked to process C2C. I sent these documents to digital.leads@hsbc.co.in. As of now, I have not received any response. When I called the customer care, I was informed that my application was rejected. I asked for the reason, but the representative did not provide any details and disconnected the call. This is my second application after five and a half months. I want to take a stand this time as everything on my end, including CIBIL score, salary, and location, is in order. What course of action should I take next? Thank you.
If you receive these types of mail from hsbc.
1) You will definitely receive a call from there customer care within 7 working days excluding sat and Sunday.

2) after submitting the application you need to wait for atleast 15 working days. You card will be approved for sure if the docs are correct.

3) If you call customer care for cc stus after the mail. They will always tell you that your application is rejected. So you can't to anything except waiting.

credit_noob

TF Premier
If you receive these types of mail from hsbc.
1) You will definitely receive a call from there customer care within 7 working days excluding sat and Sunday.

2) after submitting the application you need to wait for atleast 15 working days. You card will be approved for sure if the docs are correct.

3) If you call customer care for cc stus after the mail. They will always tell you that your application is rejected. So you can't to anything except waiting.
Everything you said correct bro.
But I got raged as everything provided is correct and CIBIL 801 and living in metro city

credit_noob

TF Premier
Update received this message🎉🎉
Congratulations! Your HSBC Credit Card has been approved and you will receive the same at your correspondence address within 5 working days. Once you receive your card, simply follow the instructions mentioned in the welcome letter to activate the card and generate your PIN.