• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hyderabad domestic lounge - Regalia

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am aware Regalia lounge access is reduced in domestic airports. But I see Hyderabad is still listed. Has anyone used Regalia card to domestic lounge access in Hyderabad Airport recently?

Also does Hyderabad domestic airport lounge allows access with Rupay platinum card?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update based on my family's usage today (I didn't travel) -

Regalia worked as expected. No issues.

My son's Rupay platinum Debit card from HDFC Bank worked smoothly. This card came with his Super kids savings account. So he gets his own domestic lounge access from now on 😎

Axis Visa signature debit card works as well.

Only ICICI Visa signature Debit card thrown up some error and unable to use. It is not a non supported or restricted error.

But heard lounge is heavily crowded and in fact it is better outside 😂

akshayhs

TF Ace
But heard lounge is heavily crowded and in fact it is better outside 😂
It happens when every Tom, Dick and Harry is given lounge access. Unless it's an extremely uncommon time of the day to travel, I don't really see it's worth especially in domestic lounges.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
It happens when every Tom, Dick and Harry is given lounge access. Unless it's an extremely uncommon time of the day to travel, I don't really see it's worth especially in domestic lounges.
Hyderabad lounge is always extremely crowded and they don't have any good food menu either
Even Dosa counter had a long line, people have to wait 15-20 mins to get one.

I think every bank will start devaluing their normal cards, HDFC did, IndusInd starter, ICICI has put a cap of transactions to be done in previous quarter to use 2 lounge in current quarter...

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My son's Rupay platinum Debit card from HDFC Bank worked smoothly. This card came with his Super kids savings account. So he gets his own domestic lounge access from now on 😎
Your kid's HDFC RuPay Platinum debit card eligible for online transactions ? or only ATM/POS supported ?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No idea. I have used it once or twice for POS only. They have not allowed internet banking to check and set up card controls.

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Completely agree about Hyderabad lounge. I have gone in the middle of the day, late at night, and even early in the morning. The lounge is always heavily crowded. Have stopped going to the lounge completely now, even though multiple credit cards have lounge access offers.

Hyderabad lounge is always extremely crowded and they don't have any good food menu either
Even Dosa counter had a long line, people have to wait 15-20 mins to get one.
Quality bound to decrease when quantity increases.

yashawant.basu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Regalia User has reported using Free Priority Pass access at Kolkata Airport International terminal lounge, as this lounge is not allowing access through HDFC CC like regalia millennia visa and mc variants