• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am on a SPREE!

I am on a spree...

Registered 5 complaints with RBI Ombudsman demanding compensation in each. Let's see how it goes :)

View attachment 53064

1. HSBC - Did not convert Amazon EMI purchase to EMI in a timely manner and sent full amount statement. After paying full amount they converted to EMI and charged interest. Also created lot of hassles in refunding credit balance after converting to EMI.

2. IndusInd - Doorstep Banking delayed cash pickup. Took 3 follow ups and one complaint to finally get the cash picked up after a five days delay.

3. Federal Bank - Issued Visa Signet when I applied for Celesta MC. Registered a complaint of mis-selling.

4. ICICI - Sapphiro Amex Addon card not working.

5. ICICI - 2 CIBIL enquiries for one Sapphiro application under alumni program.

Update:
15-May-2024:
It seems the 30 days rule is there and bank can ask for it. 1 and 2 closed based on request from bank asking for more time to resolve the issue. It is mentioned that I can lodge a fresh complaint after 30 days has passed in case I don't receive a response/satisfactory resolution.
29-May-2024: Registered fresh complaint for 1 and 2 which was closed earlier.
13-Jun-2024: #3 closed as Federal bank issued Celesta Mastercard. No compensation. Details here.
16-Jun-2024: #5 closed. ICICI removed duplicate CIBIL hit. No compensation. Details here.
19-Jun-2024: #2. Received call from IndusInd Bank complaints department. They informed as per bank policy they have credited Rs. 2000 to my account yesterday and is also sending me an apology letter. Guess next step is closure mail from RBI.
21-Jun-2024: #1. Received mail from RBIO to attend conciliation meeting with HSBC on 26th June at RBI Kolkata. Details here.
24-Jun-2024: #4. Disappointed with RBIO. Closed complaint based on one sided input from ICICI stating no transactions were declined and they showed latest statement where there is transaction in primary card and RBIO got convinced and closed case. No option to appeal either. Written to RBIO, no response. Called them and I was told to go to court. This is VERY DISAPPOINTING.
02-Jul-2024:
#1 Meeting at RBIO's office. Details here.
05-Jul-2024: #1 Received mail from HSBC PNO to share account details for credit of Rs. 5000 as per BO order.

Summary:
All cases closed.
#1: Got compensation of Rs. 5000
#2: Got compensation of Rs. 2000
#3: Federal bank issued Celesta MC. No compensation.
#4: Unresolved - Case closed based on fake evidence provided by ICICI bank. No option to appeal/reopen/register new complaint. Only option is to go to consumer court. No compensation. (Update: Issue resolved.)
#5: Both enquiries removed. No compensation.
Please help me I have taken Yes Bank finbooster card in 2022 due its low limits only 15000 I have closed it after one year 2023 then after six month I applied yes Bank card with same residence address but they are declining the cards I am asking the reason they are not telling what is the exact reason of declined the application.

What should I do? Should I ask reason by the complaint RBI
Or should I ask by The RTI
Please help how can I get the exact reason so that I rectifie the same before applying the next time.

Please help me I have taken Yes Bank finbooster card in 2022 due its low limits only 15000 I have closed it after one year 2023 then after six month I applied yes Bank card with same residence address but they are declining the cards I am asking the reason they are not telling what is the exact reason of declined the application.

What should I do? Should I ask reason by the complaint RBI
Or should I ask by The RTI
Please help how can I get the exact reason so that I rectifie the same before applying the next time.
Complaint to RBIO.

i have 7 RBIO complaints.. 4 have got resolved by the bank after complaint.. 3 wip.. no compensation for any but atleast resolution done.. inspired by you 🐼
It is really unfortunate how RBIO closes the complaints. In my opinion, if I have to knock on RBI doors for a resolution, it proves there is deficiency in service by the bank. Why do I have to take the effort to complaint to RBI? In all such cases, banks should be made to pay a penalty, even if it is a token amount.

It is really unfortunate how RBIO closes the complaints. In my opinion, if I have to knock on RBI doors for a resolution, it proves there is deficiency in service by the bank. Why do I have to take the effort to complaint to RBI? In all such cases, banks should be made to pay a penalty, even if it is a token amount.
sad but true.. i am just happy that it got resolved... they were all genuine misses by bank.. service levels are v low.. they have no clue of what they are doing... example.. SBM is sending me re KYC emails with threat to close the account if i don't do KYC....

and... My account is CLOSED 2 Years ago!!!

Pathetic..

Complaint to RBIO.
Please guide me what should I write and what evidence should I attached ? Should I mention my last application number please tell me something it's will be my first complaint to RBIO so if there any matter please DM me I will edit it as per requirement .

Please guide me what should I write and what evidence should I attached ? Should I mention my last application number please tell me something it's will be my first complaint to RBIO so if there any matter please DM me I will edit it as per requirement .
There's a thread on how to file your complaint with RBIO. Please search for it. You will understand the process. If you have any specific queries, I'll be happy to help you.

Back