• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am on a SPREE!

Typically it gets converted to EMI in 5-7 working days. So, even if your statement shows full amount, it should get converted to EMI before your due date.
so i will have to make only the emi amount as payment and the rest would be adjusted?, well now i will just update when it gets converted and will talk to axis bank also after that, Will keep you guys updated!!!

Created ground for another complaint against HSBC today.

Updated address and requested dispatch of add on card. But they are repeatedly sending it to old address in spite of confirmation that it will be dispatched to updated address. Spent over 80 minutes in 4 follow up calls. Asked HSBC for compensation of 50K, if not received in 30 days, will complaint to RBI ombudsman.

I have got 2 compensation till date. 25k From HDFC and 20k from SBI.
Rbi se mangte ho ya bank se? Kidhar mention karna hota hai compensation ke bare me.. i have done 2 times complain both time reaolved but compensation to manga ho nahi.. sply icici wala to 4 month tak chala tha fight for unfreeze..

Rbi se mangte ho ya bank se? Kidhar mention karna hota hai compensation ke bare me.. i have done 2 times complain both time reaolved but compensation to manga ho nahi.. sply icici wala to 4 month tak chala tha fight for unfreeze..
Ask bank over mail. RBI Ombudsman complaint has field for compensation against harassment and mental agony.

ICICI Bank's customer service is down the drain now, I have an CC related issue and they are doing everything but catering to the issue. I am waiting for 30 days to pass to raise with RBIO.

@sjmajumder sir how was your experience with ICICI CC department and PNO ?
Same like yours. Even after complaining to RBI they gave the same reply they gave earlier that card is active and for the other they again asked for the CIBIL report.

I opened icici savings ( privilege ) account via Imobile ( cc customer ) and they did cibil enquiry for personal loan !!

Have raised a dispute in cibil and shot and email to icici pno. Will follow upto ombudsman if it doesn't gets resolved
Got it resolved today. Cibil enquiry removed

A couple of conversations with PNO , ICICI followed it and called me twice. Asked for latest cibil report.

Done in 14 days.

Update 13-June: Complaint 3 against Federal Bank closed with below response. No compensation.

View attachment 57280
Without taking follow-up, complaint got closed based on RE saying?

What sorts of necessary modifications?

Without taking consent, what's the need to send the upgradation thing via e-mail later on?🤣

I don't why it's so difficult to make transparent system so that both complainant and RE can view each other saying.

Without taking follow-up, complaint got closed based on RE saying?

I don't why it's so difficult to make transparent system so that both complainant and RE can view each other saying.
Even Canara bank case was closed same way. I don't know what will happen if one makes an appeal.

Anybody here who has any experience of making an appeal?

Update 16-June: Disappointment continues...Complaint 5 against ICICI Bank closed with below response. No compensation. Planning to file an appeal.

View attachment 57675
I raised complaint regarding ICICI Cibil enquiry and received similar reply that enquiry is suppressed; I asked no compensation and none given raised another recently against PNB for putting someone else's loan on my CIBIL yet to receive any update on that asked compensation here lets see if they provide any

how much max comp can we claim?....I know of my friend who sent email to cancel card 6-7 months ago...still card not cancelled...now he gets message from bank for charging of annual fees and bank send bill for payment by due date...

how much max comp can we claim?....I know of my friend who sent email to cancel card 6-7 months ago...still card not cancelled...now he gets message from bank for charging of annual fees and bank send bill for payment by due date...
Rs. 500 per day after 7 days

Back