• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I can not see the Credit card option under the Card payment option on the TATA Neu App

mernaresh

TF Buzz
I recently got the TATA NEU infinity card and after some transation from the card. I can not see the credit card option under the card payment on the app. After the discussion with the support team, they told me that you have reached the number for the transaction limit. any anyone faced this type of issue while using this app?
CC.jpg

Akashn

TF Ace
I recently got the TATA NEU infinity card and after some transation from the card. I can not see the credit card option under the card payment on the app. After the discussion with the support team, they told me that you have reached the number for the transaction limit. any anyone faced this type of issue while using this app?
CC.jpg
Open Tata neu app and go to categorise and then Upi & cards option.

You will see your card there. Remove it and then save it again while making payment on merchant.. see if it works

Shoxie

TF Premier
Open Tata neu app and go to categorise and then Upi & cards option.

You will see your card there. Remove it and then save it again while making payment on merchant.. see if it works
Worked for my friend, thanks!

Reactions: SSV

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
CC.jpg
There's a limit on the number of transaction you can make through CC. Possible that you might have exhausted it.

For more details check this thread. https://www.technofino.in/community...p-in-tata-neu-infinity-card.22334/post-555556