• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I had closed my RBL supercard in jan 2022 whom to mail for n.o.c

Remember, always take NOC after you closed any Credit Card/Loan Account, it is very very important. On this topice i have closed my amazon pay later , amex add on card and RBL one which is already mentioned i should ask for noc after 3 to 4 month right and who to mail i guess for amazon capital float mail i have for amex since it was a add on so i don't think 🤔 it needed shed some light on it though

What made you take these and why did you close this ?

Maybe a learning for the rest of us
hmm for apay pay later i clicked couple of tick/box and i had amazon pay for 4 to 5 month and someone posted here and didn't clicked to me until i repeatedly saw flipkart later complain and that believed me into i may have apay service so i checked and cibil and was inspecting i found i have two loan a/c which i didn't opened and rbl supercard i applied for LTF variant during march 2020 and during the call where they confirm your identify i insistent i want to keep basic variant but the rbl cs said you can cancel card within 15 days for 3000+ GSt supercard varaint after delivery. i received welcome bonus of same amount excluding GST and some Milestone Benefit , so i said yes and due to cov-19 their cs was unable , so swallowed my pride and use RBL Card for 1 year and after second year i only had 8 days for renewal their cs said renewal charge will be applied and gave me higher variant 🤣 and i had no choice so i took again (3500+ gst ) i did received approx same welcome benefit , but in 2022 i was waiting and close the card before march 2022 cause i knew rbl cs tricks, cs try to sway me to offer me FYF but i said no again and again , rbl and their offer are the worst unless is LTF varaint

hmm for apay pay later i clicked couple of tick/box and i had amazon pay for 4 to 5 month and someone posted here and didn't clicked to me until i repeatedly saw flipkart later complain and that believed me into i may have apay service so i checked and cibil and was inspecting i found i have two loan a/c which i didn't opened and rbl supercard i applied for LTF variant during march 2020 and during the call where they confirm your identify i insistent i want to keep basic variant but the rbl cs said you can cancel card within 15 days for 3000+ GSt supercard varaint after delivery. i received welcome bonus of same amount excluding GST and some Milestone Benefit , so i said yes and due to cov-19 their cs was unable , so swallowed my pride and use RBL Card for 1 year and after second year i only had 8 days for renewal their cs said renewal charge will be applied and gave me higher variant 🤣 and i had no choice so i took again (3500+ gst ) i did received approx same welcome benefit , but in 2022 i was waiting and close the card before march 2022 cause i knew rbl cs tricks, cs try to sway me to offer me FYF but i said no again and again , rbl and their offer are the worst unless is LTF varaint
Looks like you made your own life miserable !

Remember, always take NOC after you closed any Credit Card/Loan Account, it is very very important. On this topice i have closed my amazon pay later , amex add on card and RBL one which is already mentioned i should ask for noc after 3 to 4 month right and who to mail i guess for amazon capital float mail i have for amex since it was a add on so i don't think 🤔 it needed shed some light on it though
Kindly drop an email to myloan@capitalfloat.com for NDC in relation to APL service.

I thus another loan account is also created in name of Karuvya finance or something ... Two accounts for Amazon pay later basically from what I've heard
yeah, it been only 2 month so capital a/c must have been closed for karuvya it can take 3-6 month someone mentioned in other section of apay pay later , so i think i can noc only after 3-6 month

yeah, it been only 2 month so capital a/c must have been closed for karuvya it can take 3-6 month someone mentioned in other section of apay pay later , so i think i can noc only after 3-6 month
You can ask for NDC/NOC now itself as the account has already been closed. It's just like that it will take 3-6 months for KVB to be reported as closed in the credit bureaus.

Back