• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have applied for Amex MRCC Card during VKYC they denying my application since all of my current address proofs are in non servicable pincode,help me

I have applied for Amex MRCC Card during VKYC they denying my application since all of my current address proofs are in non servicable pincode,help me in this scenario what is the best way

What about your permanent address? Is that in Serviceable Pin code? If so, you can say your current is the permanent one only.

I live in a town and the pincode is serviceable. Thought Amex has started servicing most parts of the country. Are you sure about the serviceability part?

I have applied for Amex MRCC Card during VKYC they denying my application since all of my current address proofs are in non servicable pincode,help me in this scenario what is the best way
You can provide two addresses, one for communication and another as your permanent address. During eKYC, both addresses can be included—one in the serviceable area and the other as per Aadhar details. You might find a friend or relative residing in the serviceable pin code. However, there's no absolute guarantee that this approach will work.

I have a question: during the online application process, it typically requests details like PIN code and PAN number. After providing this information, conditional approval with a specific limit is usually granted. However, at times, they don't accept the PIN code and VKYC, which seems odd to me.

I have a question: during the online application process, it typically requests details like PIN code and PAN number. After providing this information, conditional approval with a specific limit is usually granted. However, at times, they don't accept the PIN code and VKYC, which seems odd to me.
My office address is servicable but the address on aadhar card is not
And yes i had conditional card approval

So technically, there is no way for people who have non-servicable pincodes mentioned in their govt proof (adhaar etc) to get Amex cards, am I right in saying that?
Is there any other hacks or tricks to get past this pincode issue?

Only way is to update your Aadhar address to a serviceable location address and change it back once the card is issued.

Back