• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus I made two gyftr transactions on 1st May at 12:15 AM, but the Axis bank app lists the transaction date as 30th April.

cardwizard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I made two Giftedge gyftr transactions on 1st May at 12:15 AM, but the Axis bank app lists the transaction date as 30th April. Will this be counted in monthly milestone or not?

April milestone benefits will be given not for May month
@Wealth is my birth right! I had bought Flipkart 10k voucher and amazon pay 10k voucher on 1st May after 12 AM only , now in axis bank app it lists that transaction made on 30th April, but gyftr considers it May, hence not allowing to buy more amazon/ flipkart vouchers due to monthly cap on these, any suggestions what to do?

@Wealth is my birth right! I had bought Flipkart 10k voucher and amazon pay 10k voucher on 1st May after 12 AM only , now in axis bank app it lists that transaction made on 30th April, but gyftr considers it May, hence not allowing to buy more amazon/ flipkart vouchers due to monthly cap on these, any suggestions what to do?
Milestone benefits given by Axis bank so their system data determines the final date
W r t current month try buying from another account it may work for some people

There might be chance that these transaction will be eligible for milestone.

Basically what axis bank says is there is difference between transaction date and settling date(usually after 2 3 days of transaction date). Milestone calculation will be based on settling date.

So worth a shot to mail axis and confirm the same.

There might be chance that these transaction will be eligible for milestone.

Basically what axis bank says is there is difference between transaction date and settling date(usually after 2 3 days of transaction date). Milestone calculation will be based on settling date.

So worth a shot to mail axis and confirm the same.
Yeah but in my case, transaction done on 1st May and axis says settled at 30th April. So settlement date is before the transaction date. 😂

Yeah but in my case, transaction done on 1st May and axis says settled at 30th April. So settlement date is before the transaction date. 😂
This is a possibility with every bank. Don't do transaction when month changes and that too between 12-6, system sleeps and possibility is there they recognise one day earlier.

By the way why so hurry, you have one full month!! I hope you'll take it positively from next month.

Back