• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i missed activating my premier bob cc and how to reapply?

gamecreepers

TF Buzz
Around late(December) 2022 I got an ad in Facebook for a ltf premier card through which I applied and go it. I'm pretty sure i activated it via giving missed call and it was active in the bobcard app in my phone. Anyways it's my fault not to have been using it for a long time. Late last year when i tried using the card in Amazon one fine day, transaction got declined. When i tried logging in to the bobcard app it was asking me to contact customer care who told my card got closed as i didn't activate it within 30 days. As i activated via missed call i didn't have any solid proof for the same. So even though I sent multiple messages, their fb customer support team told to send email for reactivation while the email team kept sending robotic replies saying i didn't activate my card. Anyways I couldn't use the card now. Seeing my email inbox I've been getting emails from Bank of baroda till last may or so. So it should've been active till then I suppose.

The thing is seeing the offers that are goijg on right now, I wanna have a BOB card. But I'm unable to do so. While trying to apply online it simply says either e101 that they are unable to provide me with a card now or it says it can't give me an additional card. How to proceed? Please help and guide. Thank you

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Around late(December) 2022 I got an ad in Facebook for a ltf premier card through which I applied and go it. I'm pretty sure i activated it via giving missed call and it was active in the bobcard app in my phone. Anyways it's my fault not to have been using it for a long time. Late last year when i tried using the card in Amazon one fine day, transaction got declined. When i tried logging in to the bobcard app it was asking me to contact customer care who told my card got closed as i didn't activate it within 30 days. As i activated via missed call i didn't have any solid proof for the same. So even though I sent multiple messages, their fb customer support team told to send email for reactivation while the email team kept sending robotic replies saying i didn't activate my card. Anyways I couldn't use the card now. Seeing my email inbox I've been getting emails from Bank of baroda till last may or so. So it should've been active till then I suppose.

The thing is seeing the offers that are goijg on right now, I wanna have a BOB card. But I'm unable to do so. While trying to apply online it simply says either e101 that they are unable to provide me with a card now or it says it can't give me an additional card. How to proceed? Please help and guide. Thank you
It usually means u have done one transaction atleast.. not just pin setup
Since bill not generated its usually maked closed thinking it has been misplaced/ not activated

D₹V

TF Prestige

Write to Bob nodal.