• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i need a good credit card

my father wants agood credit card he is 58 already has simply save (1.73l) sbi cashback(1. 02l) and flipk axis (55k this was aprooved 3 months back) cibil is 805 no paymeent defaults hass 1.2lakh salary is state govt employ retiering 4 years and is planing for travelling so please suggest some valueable cards which can ber used both online and offline spends

my father wants agood credit card he is 58 already has simply save (1.73l) sbi cashback(1. 02l) and flipk axis (55k this was aprooved 3 months back) cibil is 805 no paymeent defaults hass 1.2lakh salary is state govt employ retiering 4 years and is planing for travelling so please suggest some valueable cards which can ber used both online and offline spends
you can definitely go for any of the amex cards. Currently they are also running amazing referral offer under which you get an amex mrcc free first year and at only 1500 next year on(usual fee is 4500). You also get 2k bonus MR points on spending initial 5k within 90 days of getting the card. you can either use my referral link in my signature or I can DM you the same :)

for offline, he already has fk card which gives 1.5% cb. (assuming ace is not possible at this time) for online, go with apay card. This list should be enough.

Back