• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I paid bill of ICICI Coral Visa CC twice, will it be adjusted in statement of Coral Rupay CC?

CardTox

TF Premier
1. Friends I have Coral Visa and Coral Rupay both.
2. The last date of bill payment of Coral Visa was 22 August.
3. i made a payment of this Coral visa cc of 20,000 (my pending bill) through Aeronpay on 21 August, but the payment was not credited till 24 August.
4. To avoid any late payment fee, i paid the same bill of 20k from Cred on 24 August.
5. But on 26 August the bill paid by Aeronpay also received in my statement.
6. I have no spends on this card in current statement. Mean this month my Coral visa bill be 00 on bill generation.
7. As i mentioned I have Coral Rupay cc also with same billing cycle and same payment date. I have spends over my rupay cc, mean the bill of this coral rupay will be generated as per my spends.
8. My question is that, what will happen to those 20,000 Rs. which i have paid in excess to Coral visa? Will it be adjusted against the bill of Coral rupay or I should load that money which i paid in excess?
Plz guide.

1. Friends I have Coral Visa and Coral Rupay both.
2. The last date of bill payment of Coral Visa was 22 August.
3. i made a payment of this Coral visa cc of 20,000 (my pending bill) through Aeronpay on 21 August, but the payment was not credited till 24 August.
4. To avoid any late payment fee, i paid the same bill of 20k from Cred on 24 August.
5. But on 26 August the bill paid by Aeronpay also received in my statement.
6. I have no spends on this card in current statement. Mean this month my Coral visa bill be 00 on bill generation.
7. As i mentioned I have Coral Rupay cc also with same billing cycle and same payment date. I have spends over my rupay cc, mean the bill of this coral rupay will be generated as per my spends.
8. My question is that, what will happen to those 20,000 Rs. which i have paid in excess to Coral visa? Will it be adjusted against the bill of Coral rupay or I should load that money which i paid in excess?
Plz guide.
Coral Visa and Rupay share the same statement. So, in your next statement it will be adjusted.

Coral Visa and Rupay share the same statement. So, in your next statement it will be adjusted.
In my case, I had made all spends on Coral Rupay card only but the bill generated was of Platinum Chip card, though all the transactions in the PDF are of Coral Rupay.

Today, I paid the bill in Coral Rupay. Is that fine or should I have paid Platinum Chip's account?

Back