• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I want to pay advance tax. Will the payment gateway charge be waived off if I use tata neu infinity credit card

card_wizard

TF Select
I have these two cards 1) Axis bank kwik credit card 2) Tata neu infinity. Do the payment gateway charge be waived off for using these cards? If yes then should I use the scan&pay option or I need to enter the card details and pay

I have these two cards 1) Axis bank kwik credit card 2) Tata neu infinity. Do the payment gateway charge be waived off for using these cards? If yes then should I use the scan&pay option or I need to enter the card details and pay
you are repeating your questions by creating different threads. Why not try yourself by paying Rs 100 as advance tax and let us also know the results.

Guys I used the Kotak payment gateway along with Tata neu infinity UPI option and paid 10,000 advance tax. No payment gateway charge was added and I paid only 10,000. Now the good part is we can use Mobikwik to pay the bill and get cashback

Back