• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Account Closure

itssudiptadas

TF Select
I have ICICI Bank The One Magnum varient savings account and I got HPCL Coral credit card pre-aproved offer I applied for this and got it then I apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and I also got it. Now I want to close my savings account. when I apply for close my savings account, my credit card also close together or active after closing savings account?

I have ICICI Bank The One Magnum varient savings account and I got HPCL Coral credit card pre-aproved offer I applied for this and got it then I apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and I also got it. Now I want to close my savings account. when I apply for close my savings account, my credit card also close together or active after closing savings account?
When You Get The Pre-Approved CC Offer After Opening The ICICI Bank Account And The Limit You Get?

Same Question For Amazon Pay Credit After Getting The First Card When You Applied For Amazon Pay & Limit of Amazon Pay Card?

Please give Detailed Answer.

When You Get The Pre-Approved CC Offer After Opening The ICICI Bank Account And The Limit You Get?

Same Question For Amazon Pay Credit After Getting The First Card When You Applied For Amazon Pay & Limit of Amazon Pay Card?

Please give Detailed Answer.
12/2021 applied for ICICI Bank HPCL Coral credit card limit ₹60000

05/2022 applied Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card from Amazon app same limit shared

Today I have limit ₹100000

Back