• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI BANK - Jack of all trade & master of none

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Where do we even start. What is ICASH now ,
There New Reward structure has zero meaning . Atleast previous one was A bit sense.

Features like - I score doesn't work
Linking of Motor policy Isn't solved
Icici branch service is pain in ass .only Depositing money through i mobile - Cash in branch is a Premium experience.

Thier own cc are not Used anywhere for c2c card ..and For them they ask 1.2 lakh + cc limited for c2c 😁.

Closing demat is a hassle in itself. Have to visit demat enabled Branch to close it . that too they only closed demat account and trading account was still operable.i saw it after a month 😁

Screenshot_2023-10-17-11-11-35-156_com.discord.jpg

There New Reward structure has zero meaning . Atleast previous one was A bit sense.

Icici branch service is pain in ass .only Depositing money through i mobile - Cash in branch is a Premium experience.

Thier own cc are not Used anywhere for c2c card ..and For them they ask 1.2 lakh + cc limited for c2c 😁.

Closing demat is a hassle in itself. Have to visit demat enabled Branch to close it . that too they only closed demat account and trading account was still operable.i saw it after a month 😁

View attachment 32489
Simple solution.. don't opt for them😁

View attachment 32489
I closed Demat account online by contacting customer care via mail, they had waived off pending fee also 😃

We (our family members) were having 7 SB+Demat+Trading accounts - besides a handful of FDs - with ICICI. After consolidation and merger of holdings, we closed all of them except two. Even those two accounts were closed - to align with the amended rules of NSDL/CDSL/SEBI. As of now, except ICICI-APay card, no relationship with ICICI. Hardly missing anything.....

There savings account are pretty good..(wm account).. cc are only good for instant bank discount (except apay)
I have my PPF LINKED WITH IT .
OPENED hdfc & axis after icici ..still no offer not even bike loan 😂. i guess i have to use it more .
And i want icici various cc for Railway lounge.. bcz getting idfc is impossible

I have my PPF LINKED WITH IT .
OPENED hdfc & axis after icici ..still no offer not even bike loan 😂. i guess i have to use it more .
And i want icici various cc for Railway lounge.. bcz getting idfc is impossible
Just app for load.. and leave it in a midway.. that though help.

Coral give you railway lounge access..

Back