• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Not Refunding Money

Sourav17

TF Buzz
Hi, All, i need help from you guys.

I have Purchased E-Gift Card from ICICI Bank Imobile app on 19 nov, but the transaction was failed, yet the money was debited. I haven't received any refund from ICICI bank. I called cc they asked me to wait for 7 working days, even after 7 days they still not refunded the money. Cc person says the the transaction was successful from bank side. What should i do now ? Please help me.

Attachments

• IMG_20231129_154243.jpg
    IMG_20231129_154243.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 26

I have Purchased E-Gift Card from ICICI Bank Imobile app on 19 nov, but the transaction was failed. But i haven't received any refund from ICICI bank, i called cc they asked me to wait for 7 working days, even after 7 days they still not refunded the money. Cc person says the the transaction was successful from bank side. What should i do now ? Please help me.
Please hide the personal details in the screenshot and then re-upload.

I have Purchased E-Gift Card from ICICI Bank Imobile app on 19 nov, but the transaction was failed, yet the money was debited. I haven't received any refund from ICICI bank. I called cc they asked me to wait for 7 working days, even after 7 days they still not refunded the money. Cc person says the the transaction was successful from bank side. What should i do now ? Please help me.
If you have already sent an email to any email id of ICICI regarding this issue, then forward that email to pno@icicibank.com explaining the issue and resolution that you need. If not already sent, then start a fresh email with pno@icicibank.com.

Still if you don't get the resolution within 30 days from the date of incident, then you can raise a complaint with RBI Ombudsman at https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng

Last edited:
Back