• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici bank refund late payment

Believer

TF Buzz
Hello everyone, On my ICICI bank Amazon pay credit card on 28th September 2023, a bill of Rs 306.04 was generated, the due date of which was 16th October. Of that 2 rupees were google play transaction. After that on the 2nd of October, the google play transaction of 2 rupees was refunded to my credit card. Now there is 304.04 rupees left, and the remaining 304.04 rupees should be paid in full on the 4th of October. Then there is no due pending on my credit card. Now I am checking my credit score and my credit report is showing late payment on icici bank credit card in the month of October. As a result my credit score has gone down a lot. During the month of October the credit score was 782 and now the current score is 740. I spoke to the customer care of icici bank about this and they said that after any refund bill generated by 3rd pretty before the due date it is not considered as repayment. , any refund will have to repay all the bills. Is this correct? And if it is right or not then what can I do. Please let me know so that my credit score is correct.

Hello everyone, On my ICICI bank Amazon pay credit card on 28th September 2023, a bill of Rs 306.04 was generated, the due date of which was 16th October. Of that 2 rupees were google play transaction. After that on the 2nd of October, the google play transaction of 2 rupees was refunded to my credit card. Now there is 304.04 rupees left, and the remaining 304.04 rupees should be paid in full on the 4th of October. Then there is no due pending on my credit card. Now I am checking my credit score and my credit report is showing late payment on icici bank credit card in the month of October. As a result my credit score has gone down a lot. During the month of October the credit score was 782 and now the current score is 740. I spoke to the customer care of icici bank about this and they said that after any refund bill generated by 3rd pretty before the due date it is not considered as repayment. , any refund will have to repay all the bills. Is this correct? And if it is right or not then what can I do. Please let me know so that my credit score is correct.
He's lying.ask them to remove this remark or you'll write to ombudsman if they don't oblige, write to ombudsman.

Back