• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI CARD RETURNS BY SPEED POST DUE TO FALSE REMARKS

Vineet_

TF Premier
Recently ICICI card returns by speed post due to false remarks what are the possibilities to again request to deliver is there any penalties charges will be there or card will get blocked automatically by ICICI itself.

Remarks- Item Returned Insufficient Address

But recently bluedart it self delivered multiple consignment by itself from ICICI same address.

Kindly help me out !

Recently ICICI card returns by speed post due to false remarks what are the possibilities to again request to deliver is there any penalties charges will be there or card will get blocked automatically by ICICI itself.

But recently bluedart it self delivered multiple consignment by itself from ICICI same address.

Kindly help me out !
It will automatically delivered to you via any other courier service, this incident happened to me also.

Kindly help me out !
A similar incident happened with me too in the past with an ICICI credit card which was being sent back by Bluedart on multiple occasions. I got in touch with Bluedart and escalated the issue. They resolved it and got it redelivered. Hope this helps @Vineet_

Back