• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI didn't open account with apay card

jaisethi

TF Buzz
I recently applied for Apay ICICI CREDIT CARD 10-12 days ago, there was an option of ICICI ZERO BALANCE SAVINGS Account along with the card. So i ticked that as they were offering zero balance account, my credit card got approved next day and i received it on 26th aug 2024,

but I didn't receive any communication about bank account, whenever i login into iMobile App, no bank shown, when i emailed ICICI about this they said i need to go to branch to open the account,

And branch people are saying 10K MAB Account along with 1L initial funding,

Any way to get the 0 Balance Account ? as i already opted for it while applying the card. It should be opened automatically? Has anyone experienced this?

I think it is a defect fixed. I had posted about this earlier. People do not notice this and 0-balance account got opened by mistake for many people.
When I went to bank to close this account, they told that many people are complaining about this and they want to close the account.
So maybe Amazon/ICICI would have fixed it - they are no longer opening 0 balance account with APAY card.

I think it is a defect fixed. I had posted about this earlier. People do not notice this and 0-balance account got opened by mistake for many people.
When I went to bank to close this account, they told that many people are complaining about this and they want to close the account.
So maybe Amazon/ICICI would have fixed it - they are no longer opening 0 balance account with APAY card.
Yes that's good but if i opted myself for opening account then they should open

My friend recently opened some family variant account from branch. That seems pretty good. They claimed zero balance account it is. He also got Gold privilege debit card. And no initial funding.

Back