• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici expression card but can't upgrade for 3 months

arjun

TF Select
Guys I recently got Apay card and after watching trchnofino video on how to get a normal icici card I applied for expression so that once I get it than I can upgrade it but when I had a chat with the customer care executive they said that I will have to wait for 3 months after that they can upgrade it. I don't have ITR so what should I do email them or anything to get the upgrade? I would appreciate any suggestion

Do not ask them to upgrade, just ask them to issue a new card against it.
And keep calling them again and again until one of the cc executive process your request.
I've myself personally called for like literally 50 times, no kidding, and finally processed my MMT Platinum.
After that, closed the expression card within a month and then received the fees reversal.
One thing for sure, even after calling for like crazy number of times they have not taken request for Platinum chip card.
ICICI have now assigned me an E-RM. She assured me that she can even process my request for new Sapphiro card but wont be able to process Platinum chip. But many people were telling me that they've got Platinum Chip, I wonder how!!

And keep calling them again and again until one of the cc executive process your request.
I've myself personally called for like literally 50 times, no kidding, and finally processed my MMT Platinum.
After that, closed the expression card within a month and then received the fees reversal.
One thing for sure, even after calling for like crazy number of times they have not taken request for Platinum chip card.
ICICI have now assigned me an E-RM. She assured me that she can even process my request for new Sapphiro card but wont be able to process Platinum chip. But many people were telling me that they've got Platinum Chip, I wonder how!!
What should I give the reason that why do I want a new card against it?

Platinum chip is easy to get if u apply directly..... With so much upgrade requests they might have detected a pattern and might have told customer care executives to not take the requests...

Last edited:
Thanks bro very much. Today I called them and this time the executive was so helpful he told I can upgrade to coral, mmt platinum, rubyx, saphario. But I chose the coral because they told LTF offer isn't available for your account right now and I got the coral so in future I can get other bank cards on card to card basis. Now I he told me once I get coral than I can call them and they will cancel the expression card so I am confused that what limit I will get on coral will it be same as expression or different limit might get?

Thanks bro very much. Today I called them and this time the executive was so helpful he told I can upgrade to coral, mmt platinum, rubyx, saphario. But I chose the coral because they told LTF offer isn't available for your account right now and I got the coral so in future I can get other bank cards on card to card basis. Now I he told me once I get coral than I can call them and they will cancel the expression card so I am confused that what limit I will get on coral will it be same as expression or different limit might get?
You will get aggregate limit of APay. This limit will be share between Coral and APay. What is your APay card limit?

How you got E-RM? I asked the executive but they told that it is assigned automatically after sometime! Does anyone have idea how to get an E-RM on icici?

How did you got E-Rm bro?

How did you got E-Rm bro?
I dont have any idea, I've just contacted the customer care team so many times (if that makes any sense). That might be the reason but not sure.
Apart from this, I have combined 130K limit for APay and MMT Platinum cards, Mine saving account (Zero Balance) with AMB of 20-30k.
I tried a lot of times and with different customer care numbers available and a lot of senior customer care executives as well. When my MMT Platinum request was processed by customer care executive, I received a call from a number with Truecaller verified badge with name as ICICI E-RM. She later texted me on WhatsApp with her personal number. That's all.

I dont have any idea, I've just contacted the customer care team so many times (if that makes any sense). That might be the reason but not sure.
Apart from this, I have combined 130K limit for APay and MMT Platinum cards, Mine saving account (Zero Balance) with AMB of 20-30k.
I tried a lot of times and with different customer care numbers available and a lot of senior customer care executives as well. When my MMT Platinum request was processed by customer care executive, I received a call from a number with Truecaller verified badge with name as ICICI E-RM. She later texted me on WhatsApp with her personal number. That's all.
Hey, I have also an ICICI Mine Account, MAB of 50k, APay Limit is 80k (using 20k) waiting for the Pre-Approved Offer from ICICI and also waiting for Limit Enhancement For APay Card.

I would have Applied for MMT Card but the Limit would be just 80k (Same as Amazon Pay) and I think Expression Card is useless if you apply with less limit better to take MMT and then upgrade for good credit card or wait for LTF

Last edited:
Back