• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family 360 Account

Pretty sure it's not a new product.
In general, all banks employees will have all grinding details about ulips but not about SB or govt schemes.
And, if this is your nearest branch, you know now about the quality of service you should expect in future, so better look for another branch/bank

better keep it in same bank and deal with it. now both employees and customer know what to expect and how far they'll go. we shouldn't start fresh and redo all things, IMO.

Pretty sure it's not a new product.
In general, all banks employees will have all grinding details about ulips but not about SB or govt schemes.
And, if this is your nearest branch, you know now about the quality of service you should expect in future, so better look for another branch/bank
No buddy.

Now everyone know me there including branch manager.

Bank employees get commission on opening new accounts with new customer ID only, not with existing customers. So, based on that they'll say any number of things.. complain and it will be done, no issues.
Reminds me of an incident from 2021. My dad has been having an SBKIT zero balance savings account with LTF debit card and nil SMS charges for over 15 years. But that account was in a farther branch from home (Used to be the nearest one when we used to live in that area).

He contacted the nearest branch and showed interest in creating a few lakhs' FD and for transferring the account to their branch. A few days later, the Branch Manager and the Assistant Branch manager both visited our house. However, instead of transferring the account to their branch, they insisted on creating a new joint account. (Back then I didn't know that the branch could be transferred online by yourself too.)

They opened a Silver savings account with a condition of either maintaining a ₹25,000 MAB or ₹1.20 Lakhs FD. They also put it into the Privilege Banking programme soon, which only made the IMPS charges free, but soon an issuance charge of ₹175 was charged for the debit card. The older account was never charged for the debit card though.

However, the problem started afterwards. For the new joint account, a new CIF was created for him wherein the name shows as "Full Name JT1" and new netbanking credentials were provided.

He could no longer transact in his old account's Netbanking and mobile app, as the same mobile number was given for both. Later I transferred the old account's branch through netbanking to the same one and tried linking the new account to the old account's netbanking and also vice versa, but it failed in both cases. Eventually, had to give the new account another mobile number for the netbanking and mobile banking to work.

When my dad started to get frustrated with this, one year later, he closed the new account, and had to break the FD and create a new one from his old account.

From this incident alone, I've started to lose trust on ICICI Bank.

Also, in another incident, when I went to open an account for myself, they insisted on depositing ₹75000 as initial deposit. Eventually, had to create one in HDFC Bank and opened a Savings Max account and had to submit only ₹25K as initial deposit there. Even the debit card is free there and more rewarding than the one provided by ICICI.

Reminds me of an incident from 2021. My dad has been having an SBKIT zero balance savings account with LTF debit card and nil SMS charges for over 15 years. But that account was in a farther branch from home (Used to be the nearest one when we used to live in that area).

He contacted the nearest branch and showed interest in creating a few lakhs' FD and for transferring the account to their branch. A few days later, the Branch Manager and the Assistant Branch manager both visited our house. However, instead of transferring the account to their branch, they insisted on creating a new joint account. (Back then I didn't know that the branch could be transferred online by yourself too.)

They opened a Silver savings account with a condition of either maintaining a ₹25,000 MAB or ₹1.20 Lakhs FD. They also put it into the Privilege Banking programme soon, which only made the IMPS charges free, but soon an issuance charge of ₹175 was charged for the debit card. The older account was never charged for the debit card though.

However, the problem started afterwards. For the new joint account, a new CIF was created for him wherein the name shows as "Full Name JT1" and new netbanking credentials were provided.

He could no longer transact in his old account's Netbanking and mobile app, as the same mobile number was given for both. Later I transferred the old account's branch through netbanking to the same one and tried linking the new account to the old account's netbanking and also vice versa, but it failed in both cases. Eventually, had to give the new account another mobile number for the netbanking and mobile banking to work.

When my dad started to get frustrated with this, one year later, he closed the new account, and had to break the FD and create a new one from his old account.

Also, in another incident, when I went to open an account for myself, they insisted on depositing ₹75000 as initial deposit. Eventually, had to create one in HDFC Bank and opened a Savings Max account and had to submit only ₹25K as initial deposit there. Even the debit card is free there and more rewarding than the one provided by ICICI.
True buddy, HDFC seems great choice for these kind of accounts.

I opened regular saving account with HDFC & after a month I was charged for debit card then I visited branch manager & asked to close the account. He requested me not to close the account because if I close some inspection will happen on branch as why customer closed the account in a month.

He took the request of fees reversal but I said to him the same thing will happen again so do 1 thing upgrade to savingMax account & he did it in just 2 days.
Now, after almost 7 months of ususage I am completely satisfied with banking & went to branch again to open my wife account with same savingMax.
Then the guy (who used to assist me mostly) said do 1 thing I will give you classic banking you just maintain 1L for 2 months after that you can make it 0 balance if you wish but your account will be classic only.
He even said, he will add me under my wife account so we both share the same classic benefits.

Now my wife account is almost 8 months older & mine around 1.5 years something --> very satisfied with banking.
Only worst thing is their UI portal --> old portal also backwas but somehow better than new UI

They should focus on attractive & descriptive UI

they do so many things to get their job done.

problem is whatever changes they do that applies only top level not deep banking level (90% of the time they also don't know that too). we get issues and when escalate to customer they will say
'they have to update these many places but updated only one place and done your job at that time etc.' we have to suffer and pay for the price.

they do so many things to get their job done.

problem is whatever changes they do that applies only top level not deep banking level. we get issues and when escalate to customer they will say 'they did this and they have to do these places but updated only one place like that..' we have to suffer and pay for the price.
True that. On top of that they are doing many unethical things lately.

I've read about numerous reports lately wherein many customers inadvertently opened a savings account during the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application process. It's discussed here too: https://www.technofino.in/community...en-bank-account-along-with-credit-card.22759/

And today, somebody mentioned the same case to me as well.

ICICI branch services are really trash.

Even you escalate any issue to nodal or pno they simply transfer same complaint to branch manager whose dicision is full and final.

Once visited branch and feel their employees are worse than any PSU bank. They always looking for their own benifits.
Complaint management is same as pnb
Wherever you complain it comes to branch

Screenshot_2024-08-17-20-59-23-183_com.microsoft.office.outlook-edit.jpg
What does this mean?
Is it a marketing gimmick or is there any meaningful insight. ICICI Bank is sending this email Nearly every day from last month.

Bro,

Most of the branch folks including managers are either not aware or treat you as they're not aware of this.

You need to fight with them to get that.

I did it & got Family 360 banking.
Ohh, thanks for the info, but just wanted to know what the products has to offer exactly?
What are it's main advantages?

Ohh, thanks for the info, but just wanted to know what the products has to offer exactly?
Whoever has the higher account --> everyone will get the same account & benefits.
Few extra things like Family debit card --> free lounge for family members too at no extra cost (as of now only premium credit cards do that but Family debit card will be LTF).
Each family member can demand for Titanium debit card --> it has it's own benefits
You can demand for Sapphiro credit card though you're not eligible --> make a note you have to pay the joining & annual charge if any (until LTF is possible)

If you're enrolled with Business then you can take Gold business debit card too like that other offers are there.

Choose only if you need else it's waste of efforts

You can refer the below link:

NOTHING!! 😑 😑

In one word I can say... Nothing... Absolutely nothing special or extra you will get!!😤😤

Whenever you join any organisation, if that org has tie-up with any bank then automatically you will get all these benefits... I think more than this(whatever is shown in the mail pic in this thread).

My suggestion: Better go for Wealth Family Banking. The features of this product is already provided to every salary account holders(Bank tie-up with Org).

Note: I respect OP views and the fight/ struggle/ efforts he has put to get this account variant.

NOTHING!! 😑 😑

In one word I can say... Nothing... Absolutely nothing special or extra you will get!!😤😤

Whenever you join any organisation, if that org has tie-up with any bank then automatically you will get all these benefits... I think more than this(whatever is shown in the mail pic in this thread).

My suggestion: Better go for Wealth Family Banking. The features of this product is already provided to every salary account holders(Bank tie-up with Org).

Note: I respect OP views and the fight/ struggle/ efforts he has put to get this account variant.
Buddy this account has benefits too.

Yes Salary account has these benefits but what about non salary or non funded accounts??
For this reason only they added Family 360 plan.
The higher account benefits will be shared with all accounts.

If all have salary accounts then no need to go with this else no loss to go with Family 360.

Which LTF debit card gives free lounge for family?? Even though have then mostly those are higher variants accounts only.

Here no such conditions if you have salary account then just opt for Family 360.
Offcourse if you're eligible & no issue then opt for wealth family.

Back