• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici made personal loan enquiry without my permission

suraj singh

TF Buzz
I have exchanged many mails with icici bank but they are insisting me to send cibil report with control number on it and for that i need to buy cibil subscription.
I have given them screenshot of cibil enquiry accessed through google pay but they are not accepting it and sending same reply for cibil report. Why i will have to pay for subscription because icici bank has made mistake?

Enquiry done on 30/05/2023
I noticed around 10/06/2023
Complaint raised on 12/06/2023
Now i am waiting for 30 days to complete so that i can complaint in rbi ombudsman
Is there any other way to remove enquiry without approaching Rbi ?

BeingIncog

TF Legend
I have exchanged many mails with icici bank but they are insisting me to send cibil report with control number on it and for that i need to buy cibil subscription.
I have given them screenshot of cibil enquiry accessed through google pay but they are not accepting it and sending same reply for cibil report. Why i will have to pay for subscription because icici bank has made mistake?

Now i am waiting for 30 days to complete so that i can complaint in rbi ombudsman
you can cibil report from paisabazar or airtel thanks app...

varun__goel_

TF Legend
They won't accept credit reports from any other app. I also had same issue. What I did was:- Opened amazon on browser, accessed cibil report from there, selected print report, and then saved the pdf. Do this, they will accept it happily

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Yes approach higher management of ICICI Banks and project your issue and ask them to remove the same.
Here is the link select appropriate options.

suraj singh

TF Buzz
They won't accept credit reports from any other app. I also had same issue. What I did was:- Opened amazon on browser, accessed cibil report from there, selected print report, and then saved the pdf. Do this, they will accept it happily

But it is showing it is mobile only experience and there is nothing on that website page

suraj singh

TF Buzz
I have send the cibil report to them but they now want control number now what should i do

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Here are the options clearly available. After this chose share from menu, and use print option to save as pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-24-00-58-40-264_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-24-00-58-40-264_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2023-06-24-01-00-34-836_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-24-01-00-34-836_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 29

ssnthegenius

TF Premier

Was on the same boat. Last month I got em removed. It was 3 PL inquiry. My cibil went up by 5 point.

Reactions: Rkr

suraj singh

TF Buzz
Was on the same boat. Last month I got em removed. It was 3 PL inquiry. My cibil went up by 5 point.
do you have cibil subscription? if not, how did you get cibil report with control number? i have fetched cibil report from airtel thanks without control number and send it to them but they asked me to send control number so i accessed through amazon pay with control number but i can't download so i took screenshot of every page and send it to them. now they asked me to wait till 27 june. i hope they will remove it from mine report too.