• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MMT PLATINUM UPGRADE FROM ICICI EXPRESSION TIME LINE

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear ICICI card holders from expression cards how much time duration is there to upgrade to ICICI mmt platinum I got sr request no. from cc on 16dec2022 @02.20pm till now there is no communication received from ICICI Regards my upgrade card request even cc executive happily said it will generate virtual card till yesterday midnight.

Kindly Some one clarify

Attachments

• 20221218_131633.jpg
    20221218_131633.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
Dear ICICI card holders from expression cards how much time duration is there to upgrade to ICICI mmt platinum I got sr request no. from cc on 16dec2022 @02.20pm till now there is no communication received from ICICI Regards my upgrade card request even cc executive happily said it will generate virtual card till yesterday midnight.

Kindly Some one clarify
2 working days for the virtual card to reflect
And additional 3 4 days for delivery

I requested my Expression Card upgrade last week to the MMT signature credit card, the card showed in internetbanking and iMobile app after 2 or so days, just received my Dreamfolk card, yet to receive the credit card itself as it was sent by SpeedPost. Also, got the expression card cancelled as soon as the MMT signature card was shown in the app and was dispatched.

Back