• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI Netbanking Issue

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have been using ICICI netbanking with personalized user id: ABC since two years for credit cards and I do not have any banking accounts.

Recently, I opened savings bank in ICICI bank few days back, but I am unable to link banking account in my ABC internet banking account. I contacted support and branch also, still no help. They are saying its better to create new netbanking ID, in that case I will be losing my personalized user id. Do you have any idea ?

I don't want to create seperate netbanking, i want to utilize existing netbanking account and add savings account in that.

Did any faced similar problem ?

I have been using ICICI netbanking with personalized user id: ABC since two years for credit cards and I do not have any banking accounts.

Recently, I opened savings bank in ICICI bank few days back, but I am unable to link banking account in my ABC internet banking account. I contacted support and branch also, still no help. They are saying its better to create new netbanking ID, in that case I will be losing my personalized user id. Do you have any idea ?

I don't want to create seperate netbanking, i want to utilize existing netbanking account and add savings account in that.

Did any faced similar problem ?
Create new net banking for AC.

Later ask CS or branch SM, to remove cc net banking cust and later you can link/merge to savings ac cust ID.

I thought this issue is for only indus, when icici IT joined ?

Back