• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI platinum chip card declined

Phonix_YT

TF Select
Last night I tried to apply for ICICI platinum chip card online but my application got denied,
I am also a regular user of their ICICI mine saving account and have good cibil :780 as well.
1)What did I do wrong
2)Is there any other way to apply (offline/C2C)
3) What is the cooling period to apply again?

I just want the card for instant discount.

Get Icici Amazon Pay cc (much easier to get than other Icici cards). Then get Expressions card (apply through iMobile app) and then convert Expressions card to Platinum chip card. Read this thread for more info.

Get Icici Amazon Pay cc (much easier to get than other Icici cards). Then get Expressions card (apply through iMobile app) and then convert Expressions card to Platinum chip card. Read this thread for more info.

I already have apay card but what about expression card joining fee?

As soon as you get Expressions card convert it right away. No fees will be charged. Many people here even got their fees refunded after converting their Expressions card.
I recently had a conversation with ICICI CS team. They said you can't get Platinum chip via call now. You have to get atleast MMT Platinum with only joining fees of ₹500. After that its LTF. I was asking them since 3 months. They have same reply.

I recently had a conversation with ICICI CS team. They said you can't get Platinum chip via call now. You have to get atleast MMT Platinum with only joining fees of ₹500. After that its LTF. I was asking them since 3 months. They have same reply.
Yeah I remember your posts in other thread, but I did it 2 months ago. May be one just has to be lucky to get the right customer service executive. And anyways MMT platinum for Rs 500 one time fees is also not bad in my opinion as it will save a lot of hassle of applying, cibil hit and being rejected.

Yeah I remember your posts in other thread, but I did it 2 months ago. May be one just has to be lucky to get the right customer service executive. And anyways MMT platinum for Rs 500 one time fees is also not bad in my opinion as it will save a lot of hassle of applying, cibil hit and being rejected.
So instead of platinum chip card they will provide mmt card with one time joining fee and LTF with the above mentioned trick?

Back