• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Rupay Platinum Debit card not working online

SC_23

TF Premier
So I tried to avail Amazon offer today but to my surprise it failed every time despite trying every work around that I know of. Then I tried to add money on my paytm wallet using the same but over there also it failed after typing in the OTP. Not to mention the horrible customer support from ICICI where they told me that its paytm or amazon issue and what problem I faced with upi or neft on amazon or paytm when I specially told them I cant transact using debit card they wasted 30 mins with no resolution provided.

I am seriously starting to hate this bank now given how they show wrong CVV on netbanking or imobile plus my email id is still bugged.

So I tried to avail Amazon offer today but to my surprise it failed every time despite trying every work around that I know of. Then I tried to add money on my paytm wallet using the same but over there also it failed after typing in the OTP. Not to mention the horrible customer support from ICICI where they told me that its paytm or amazon issue and what problem I faced with upi or neft on amazon or paytm when I specially told them I cant transact using debit card they wasted 30 mins with no resolution provided.

I am seriously starting to hate this bank now given how they show wrong CVV on netbanking or imobile plus my email id is still bugged.
I was also facing the same issue as I was checking cvv in iMobile app, later when checked on the card and entered.. the transaction was successful

May be try removing the card and readd and see if it works on Amazon
Already did that even tried it on Paytm

ICICI CC is different breed altogether they put my call on hold for my 20 mins and all of a sudden someone replied in fast forward manner and re routed my call back to ivr and now I am getting call us b/w 7 am to 9 pm

This bank has gone to shit their customer support is worse than fintech companies

Edit : So finally Managed to get in contact with ICICI cc they told me to call them tomorrow morning if I am still facing this issue

Last edited:
Already did that even tried it on Paytm

ICICI CC is different breed altogether they put my call on hold for my 20 mins and all of a sudden someone replied in fast forward manner and re routed my call back to ivr and now I am getting call us b/w 7 am to 9 pm

This bank has gone to shit their customer support is worse than fintech companies

Edit : So finally Managed to get in contact with ICICI cc they told me to call them tomorrow morning if I am still facing this issue
I think u shud request for reissue of card for free

It worked fine for me today.

Did you try using the card somewhere else to check if the transaction goes through??

Did you try using the card somewhere else to check if the transaction goes through??
Yes on paytm there also it failed after otp confirmation same happened with my father's dc also both were working fine before and atm withdrawal is also working plus confirmed that my card is active from icici cc

To avoid these kind of issues.... I always do the transaction around 12:10 each month on starting Friday of the month... Never faced any issues with any bank... When people start using it... The systems of banks get overwhelmed

To avoid these kind of issues.... I always do the transaction around 12:10 each month on starting Friday of the month... Never faced any issues with any bank... When people start using it... The systems of banks get overwhelmed
I don't think this might be the issue.

Amazon/Banks have more transactions for regular orders all the time as compared to this add money offer.

But even normal online transaction are not going through tried it on Paytm not even Amazon

Back