• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro as LTF

r_raghu

TF Buzz
Any way to get the ICICI Sapphiro card as LTF without any relationships with the bank(except APAY card) based on salary income(last year ITR around 1 cr), sadly not part of their alumni program.

Last edited:

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Any way to get the ICICI Sapphiro card as LTF without any relationships with the bank(except APAY card) based on salary income(last year ITR around 1 cr), sadly not part of theri alumni program.
Very difficult I would say

Most of the people got this LTF through their alumni programme…

I got that being a salary account holder with ICICI

But without any relationship, it’s difficult to get!!!

you can still try to chase them by escalating to PNO

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Any way to get the ICICI Sapphiro card as LTF without any relationships with the bank(except APAY card) based on salary income(last year ITR around 1 cr), sadly not part of theri alumni program.
Branch manager ko iTr dikaho

BM will help

r_raghu

TF Buzz
Very difficult I would say

Most of the people got this LTF through their alumni programme…

I got that being a salary account holder with ICICI

But without any relationship, it’s difficult to get!!!

you can still try to chase them by escalating to PNO
Yeah! I am from one of the top NITs and still not part of their alumni program, they have included private colleges though!

1cr ITR? Bro open icici wealth select account with 50 lac cheque and tell them to issue saphhiro as LTF or you will take your business to HDFC.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Any way to get the ICICI Sapphiro card as LTF without any relationships with the bank(except APAY card) based on salary income(last year ITR around 1 cr), sadly not part of their alumni program.
But why are you chasing for sapphiro bro?
With 1cr ITR, the world of luxury is open for you!!!

You should be aiming for Infinia or axis reserve!!!!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1cr ITR… he should be in a separate league bro!!!

The league of finest!!! The league of exquisite luxury!!! The league of the legends!!!

Axis reserve and Amex plat charge should be in that league
50k fees for 15k edge reward points..

It's a fucking joke now not a cc

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Have you tried applying online? ICICI can recommend you cards, often LTF at that segment. You can have your card generated within 1 hour. Give it a go.

You are even eligible for ICICI Emeralde Private Metal which they offer on paper to Salaried People at 72 LPA.

Either apply online or go meet a BM and discuss.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just talk to a decent BM/ RM in your locality.
You will get any card you want from ICICI as LTF up to emeralde PVC.
Emeralde Private Metal also you can get it easily but Paid..
I would suggest you try for EPM paid first…
It’s a very good ICICI card..
Just flash your ITR, talk very confidently, BM and / or RM will be all over you to make you their client
All the best

Last edited:

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just talk to a decent BM/ RM in your locality.
You will get any card you want from ICICI as LTF up to emeralde PVC.
Emeralde Private Metal also you can get easily but Paid..
I would suggest you try for EPM paid first…
It’s a very good ICICI card..
Just flash your ITR, talk very confidently, BM and / or will be all over you to make you their client
All the best
@r_raghu just try to grab a few henchmen before going to ICICI
They might abduct you to forcefully make you sign in WM account opening form or some shitty ULIP plan