• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI sapphiro for students?

K C S

TF Buzz
Just read about the ICICI's sapphiro CC for Alumni's of Premier Institutes. Have come across few posts mentioning that it is being sanctioned to some students as well. Anyone here in TF who got sapphiro as a student without income proof? Please guide.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Please create only one post and include all your questions there itself. There's no need to create 3 different posts. We understand your intent is to get credit cards based on alumni offers.

Please first search the forum which has been improved for some months now.

Btw, what do you mean students of premier institutes with no income proof? Has India stooped so low that even they are not getting placements?

K C S

TF Buzz
Please create only one post and include all your questions there itself. There's no need to create 3 different posts. We understand your intent is to get credit cards based on alumni offers.

Please first search the forum which has been improved for some months now.

Btw, what do you mean students of premier institutes with no income proof? Has India stooped so low that even they are not getting placements?

Felt like post would cluttered if I ask about 3 different banks in same post (SBI, ICICI and HDFC). So created 3 different posts.
Have went through the alumni offer posts, but they have very few scattered info on students eligibility.
I am still in 3rd year and have no full time employment. But I am sure I will get one in near future, Sir.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Felt like post would cluttered if I ask about 3 different banks in same post (SBI, ICICI and HDFC). So created 3 different posts.
Since the intent of all the three posts are the same, and the situation is the same, everything can be answered by everyone else in one thread. It is also easier for you to monitor the activity in a single thread.
Have went through the alumni offer posts, but they have very few scattered info on students eligibility.
Some of the alumni offers have already closed or expired. Don't worry. Read below to find out when is the suitable time for you re appear here.
I am still in 3rd year and have no full time employment
My honest advise for you is to please come back after graduation, once you have your degree and an offer letter in hand. I would even prefer when you receive your 3-months of pay, payslip etc. Don't lurk around here because out of temptation you may apply, possibly get in a card, and not knowing how to manage debt can lead you to a rabbit hole.

It is nice to have the curiosity and see what is going on, but considering your current situtation, I am only advicing you based on your situation.

K C S

TF Buzz
Since the intent of all the three posts are the same, and the situation is the same, everything can be answered by everyone else in one thread. It is also easier for you to monitor the activity in a single thread.

Some of the alumni offers have already closed or expired. Don't worry. Read below to find out when is the suitable time for you re appear here.

My honest advise for you is to please come back after graduation, once you have your degree and an offer letter in hand. I would even prefer when you receive your 3-months of pay, payslip etc. Don't lurk around here because out of temptation you may apply, possibly get in a card, and not knowing how to manage debt can lead you to a rabbit hole.

It is nice to have the curiosity and see what is going on, but considering your current situtation, I am only advicing you based on your situation.
I am new to the forum and didn't think much before creating new posts. Maybe I should have taken it slow before flooding. Thanks for the feedback. Will think twice before creating a new post.

My monthly expenses are in 4 digits and not on a spending spree to utilise credit cards or rewards. Will move on to a different city by year end for internship and I might put the card to good use. And just wanted to avail the offers earmarked for students while I am still one. For Ex: sbi cc is hard is get as ltf, if I miss getting one now. Wanted to know if there are any such offers that I can get my hands on only now.

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Just read about the ICICI's sapphiro CC for Alumni's of Premier Institutes. Have come across few posts mentioning that it is being sanctioned to some students as well. Anyone here in TF who got sapphiro as a student without income proof? Please guide.
If your college is mentioned in alumin college list for sapphiro card, u will get it without income proof. u have u uploaded college degree as income.. I have applied and is approved last week