• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc cash withdrawal limit from credit card? How much can we withdraw in one go?

Arun

TF Neo
Hi,

I am being offered wow credit card against FD(100 percent limit). I am thinking of availing the offer as it has zero interest on cash withdrawal. However they charge 199 plus gst per withdrawal.

So my question was how much money can we withdraw in one transaction. Suppose I want to withdraw 50k, so can it be withdrawn in single transaction?

Hi,

I am being offered wow credit card against FD(100 percent limit). I am thinking of availing the offer as it has zero interest on cash withdrawal. However they charge 199 plus gst per withdrawal.

So my question was how much money can we withdraw in one transaction. Suppose I want to withdraw 50k, so can it be withdrawn in single transaction?
It’s only 30 % on total credit limit

If it's FD based card then 100 percent of the card limit is withdrawable.

And I just got in touch with the IDFC card team and they said that maximum I can withdraw in one transaction is 10k and that will cost me 234.87INR.

So not that lucrative.

Back