• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Branch Employe Behavior Experience

On 5th February, I went to a branch of IDFC First Bank Branch (Jabalpur) to open a FUTURE First Savings account. The behavior of the employee there was very good, I was also given water and coffee there, but I did not take it, but the staff of the branch The behavior of the employees was very good, although the account was not opened because my address was more than 130 kilometers from the branch, so the employee did not open the account, but their behavior was very good, But Really Bank Branch Employe Behavior is ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_091940_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_091940_Maps.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 43

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
On 5th February, I went to a branch of IDFC First Bank Branch (Jabalpur) to open a FUTURE First Savings account. The behavior of the employee there was very good, I was also given water and coffee there, but I did not take it, but the staff of the branch The behavior of the employees was very good, although the account was not opened because my address was more than 130 kilometers from the branch, so the employee did not open the account, but their behavior was very good, But Really Bank Branch Employe Behavior is ❤️
But IDFC doesn't have home branch concept.

sidp

TF Ace
My current address is 12km away and my aadhaar address is 450km away from the branch. But the branch employee insisted me to give aadhaar address for the ease of ac opening process. Same for the Future First ac. I had too experienced a very good and polite behaviour.
Yeah for me also they took adhaar address and mobile. He said you can change after 30days.

I see here many people have very good experience with idfc. Mine was not so good at Bhilai branch. Of course not in the league of sbi or icici. Still not upto mark, especially for a small bank. And I know some people who had horrible experience with loan through Bhubaneswar branch.

With icici service totally depends on branch. I went to my local branch to open a high variant account for my mother with 5L ip. But they said they need higher ip and I have to maintain more amb than specified in site. Whereas with same ip, I know people who got king treatment in a wealth branch.

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Yes you are right ... I'M also from jabalpur.. And have a account in same branch.... 😊