• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Select CC- Utility bill payment query

22sumit

TF Select
Hi All,
I had few queries and hoping to find an answer to these here:

1. Do we get Reward points for utility bill payments via IDFC First Select CC?
2. What's the reward rate for the same 3x or 6x ?
3. Will the utility bill txns after 25k will be eligible for 10x rewards?
4. Is there an upper cap on the rewards that can be earned?

based on their T&Cs, Utility bills should be eligible for 6x (online) and after 25k, it will be 10x, also they have a blog as well so guess Utility bills are indeed eligible for RPs and there is no upper cap of RPs in Select and Wealth CCs

Exclusions:
Reward program not applicable on Fuel, Insurance, EMI transactions & Cash withdrawals
Rental and Property management transactions will not be a part of 10X reward program and 10X threshold calculations. However, such transactions will earn 3X reward points

based on their T&Cs, Utility bills should be eligible for 6x (online) and after 25k, it will be 10x, also they have a blog as well so guess Utility bills are indeed eligible for RPs and there is no upper cap of RPs in Select and Wealth CCs

Exclusions:
Reward program not applicable on Fuel, Insurance, EMI transactions & Cash withdrawals
Rental and Property management transactions will not be a part of 10X reward program and 10X threshold calculations. However, such transactions will earn 3X reward points
I had gone through the doc u shared but they didn't mention the details explicitly. Guess only making txns will double confirm it then. Thanks for replying.

I had gone through the doc u shared but they didn't mention the details explicitly. Guess only making txns will double confirm it then. Thanks for replying.
yes, only after testing some payments we can confirm, have been using Apay for 2% and moreover bills are not even above 20k so haven't tried these cards :D

Hi All,
I had few queries and hoping to find an answer to these here:

1. Do we get Reward points for utility bill payments via IDFC First Select CC?
2. What's the reward rate for the same 3x or 6x ?
3. Will the utility bill txns after 25k will be eligible for 10x rewards?
4. Is there an upper cap on the rewards that can be earned?
1. Yes
2. 6x
3. Yes
4. No Upper Cap of rewards

Was used past few months before getting Ace.

Back