• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC made two hard enquiry, without actual application.

Gabbar

TF Buzz
I started application for IDFC bank card. After filling pan and aadhar card information, i was suggested WOW card. Therefore i closed the application. This month after cibil score generated i saw 2 enquiry from IDFC. Does it should be shown without actual complete application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230409_144001.jpg
    Screenshot_20230409_144001.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 61
If you are a completely new customer then Banks suggest a card only after doing an enquiry (even for C2C sometimes). They decide the card based on your credit score and other parameters given in the report. So, the enquiry will happen as soon as you enter your PAN card details (some banks don't need your Aadhaar)

If you are a completely new customer then Banks suggest a card only after doing an enquiry (even for C2C sometimes). They decide the card based on your credit score and other parameters given in the report. So, the enquiry will happen as soon as you enter your PAN card details (some banks don't need your Aadhaar)
Does this happen to existing bank coustomers also.

Does this happen to existing bank coustomers also.
Mostly yes, especially if you are checking online....Both ICICI and HDFC did a Cibil query when I was checking eligibility for a new card even though I am current card holder
If you are going through RM or customer care then there is a chance that there won't be any cibil if they process the CC based on your current relation with bank

I started application for IDFC bank card. After filling pan and aadhar card information, i was suggested WOW card. Therefore i closed the application. This month after cibil score generated i saw 2 enquiry from IDFC. Does it should be shown without actual complete application.
Same happened with me pl guide how can we request for removal of enquiry from cibil as r application not completed from r end

Same happened with me pl guide how can we request for removal of enquiry from cibil as r application not completed from r end
You can contact their customer care and request it but highly unlikely that they will remove it. For many banks nowadays you don't need to complete an application for them to check your cibil. As soon as you initiate an application by providing your details and consent via otp they do a credit search. If not a credit search then what else one would expect from the bank when they provide their PAN and Aadhar details and give otp consent while initiating a credit product application? By the way if you manage to remove it kindly update here so that others can benefit also.

Back