• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC rejected after office verification, Need help

rjk

TF Neo
I'm self employed, and when I applied for IDFC credit card I mention my old axis card and my cibil is 785, so I got offered few cards with Documents required and without documents, but got offered LTF for without documents, so I took it. Today someone came for office verification, But there is no office as I'm self employed, he asked few questions and gone and then in the evening got a message for failed office verification asked me to share the details again. So what are my choices now? Is there anything I can do? Escalate it further? or Its useless as I dont have any office so I wont have it approved anyway? Can anyone guide me through having a similar experience?

I'm self employed, and when I applied for IDFC credit card I mention my old axis card and my cibil is 785, so I got offered few cards with Documents required and without documents, but got offered LTF for without documents, so I took it. Today someone came for office verification, But there is no office as I'm self employed, he asked few questions and gone and then in the evening got a message for failed office verification asked me to share the details again. So what are my choices now? Is there anything I can do? Escalate it further? or Its useless as I dont have any office so I wont have it approved anyway? Can anyone guide me through having a similar experience?
Explain to them you are self-employed and you don't have an office Set up. Which card you opted for? In most similar cases, there is a 90% chance of rejection nothing can be done.

Back