• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If I block my SBI debit card will annual maintenance charge levied on it?

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If I block my SBI card will annual maintenance charge levied on it?

I have a basic SBI debit card and I want to get Rupay Platinum but internet banking do not show option for Rupay PLatinum (rupay global is available)

Solution

I have a basic SBI debit card and I want to get Rupay Platinum but internet banking do not show option for Rupay PLatinum (rupay global is available)
No if you block your existing debit card they will no more charge AMC but there are some exceptions like if you blocked your card nearing to come a year then they may charge & for RuPay Platinum 300+GST as joining and annual fees are applicable, contact your branch for issuance and @Abhishek012 will help you here efficiently.

No if you block your existing debit card they will no more charge AMC but there are some exceptions like if you blocked your card nearing to come a year then they may charge & for RuPay Platinum 300+GST as joining and annual fees are applicable, contact your branch for issuance and @Abhishek012 will help you here efficiently.

Solution
My SBI is currently not part of any categorisation (silver, gold, diamond, etc) and I generally keep less than 10k in this account. Can I still get Rupay platinum in this account?

Back