• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If I give my grandfather business as my business for Credit Card application will that come in my PAN

I applied for HDFC C2C I couldnt get card coz of WFH. So the agent said to apply via business. My grandfather has shop so he asked to give the shop details and I gave the same. Now will that shop details come in my PAN and do I need to pay ITR for the same?

Last edited:
I don't want to give you false into but in my view, unless you are earning from your grandfather's business i don't think you will need to pay income tax if you're not earning, but there's a possibility your CIBIL will have the same address reported in the work address section.
I applied for HDFC C2C I couldnt get card coz of WFH. So the agent said to apply via business. My grandfather has shop so he asked to give the shop details and I gave the same. Now will than shop details come in my PAN and do I need to pay ITR for the same?

I don't want to give you false into but in my view, unless you are earning from your grandfather's business i don't think you will need to pay income tax if you're not earning, but there's a possibility your CIBIL will have the same address reported in the work address section.
Other than it coming in the Work address section is there any other problem with giving the address?

Ok thanks for your help. If that is the case then I dont mind giving the address just was scared whether IT will ask why you were not submitting returns for the same all this while

Back