• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iMobile App - Third Party Research - Paid Video interview Offer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

Recevied a phone call from a third party as part of their research on iMobile App, seeking my interest if I would want to participate in a video call interview..
She said the interview would last abut 40 to 45 mins and its a paid interview.. They will pay me 1K.. I told her call me back after a few days to let me think about it..
A couple of months ago I gave my detailed feedeback on iMobile App to an ICICI representative over a phone call ..
Anyone received this kind of phone calls before.. Is this paid video research interview a legit??
Any experience from any of our members in this regard?? Thanks

Last edited:

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
RML Group
Guys,

Recevied a phone call from a third party as part of their research on iMobile App, seeking my interest if I would want to participate in a video call interview..
She said the interview would last abut 40 to 45 mins and its a paid interview.. They will pay me 1K.. I told her call me back after a few days to let me think about it..
A couple of months ago I gave my detailed feedeback on iMobile App to an ICICI representative over a phone call ..
Anyone received this kind of phone calls before.. Is this paid video research interview a legit??
Any experience for any of our members in this regard?? Thanks

Don't know about the paid interview but received a call in November/December for feedback.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't know about the paid interview but received a call in November/December for feedback.
Yes, I too received a call from ICICI in Nov 23, I gave some sort of detailed feedback..
Just today I received this call from a B2B entity saying that they need my views on iMobile in a vidoe interview for 40 mins for which they pay 1K...
I guess ICICI outsourced thi research to a third party to keep it unbiased review.. not sure.. I will get more details from her next time..
Thanks for the response..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They mainly enquired about a section of the app that shows cash flows and all.
I remember now.. They also asked me about this cash flows and budget things at that time . I told them its a crap and not much useful ...
I talked more about iScore as well..and how it could be helpful... may be they liked this bit ... not sure though ..
Yes, may be 1k for 40 mins is a bit low.. as you said I will ask for 2k next time she calls.. .. If they like they will give otherwise no loss for me ...
I told her I am busy now .. She said whenever you are free sir...
I asked her will this interview be made public .. She said NO.. it will be kept within company for research purposes..

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yup, these are legit. I have done this for swiggy instamart after it's launch and the market research company paid me 2k for the detail feedback.
Thank you for the confirmation..
Approximately how long it took?
Did they offer you 2k At the first time itself?
Does this involve giving access to the mobile app?
Thanks

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, I too received a call from ICICI in Nov 23, I gave some sort of detailed feedback..
Just today I received this call from a B2B entity saying that they need my views on iMobile in a vidoe interview for 40 mins for which they pay 1K...
I guess ICICI outsourced thi research to a third party to keep it unbiased review.. not sure.. I will get more details from her next time..
Thanks for the response..
Negotiate, tell her for 10k…🤣🤣🤣

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Thank you for the confirmation..
Approximately how long it took?
Did they offer you 2k At the first time itself?
Does this involve giving access to the mobile app?
Thanks
Took around 1hr and it was zoom video call. They ask you several questions about your app usage and they don't ask u for any access nor do u need to show ur phone screen to anyone. They transferred me 2k by UPI.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Took around 1hr and it was zoom video call. They ask you several questions about your app usage and they don't ask u for any access nor do u need to show ur phone screen to anyone. They transferred me 2k by UPI.
Thanks a lot for your response

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should charge at least Rs. 5000. Professional companies abroad pay minimum $350 for 1 hour consultation for people with around 15 year experience. Considering Indian context you should at least get Rs. 5000 to 8000.

• Love

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You should charge at least Rs. 5000. Professional companies abroad pay minimum $350 for 1 hour consultation for people with around 15 year experience. Considering Indian context you should at least get Rs. 5000 to 8000.
Okay .. good idea.. I will ask her to comeback with a better offer.. let’s see what she says..

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Guys,

I've often provided thorough and constructive feedback in both ICICI's netbanking as well as in iMobile's feedback page that usually opens after logout, however I've never received any call from them for a follow-up.

By any chance you're a Wealth or any other HNI programme's customer of ICICI?

#aniket

TF Ace
Guys,

So that representative paid you, after giving your detailed review?

Also, I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I feel every bank should make this public: Each representative who are contacting from unofficial numbers, then he/she must have to share Employee ID number, which can be searched on the bank site to view all the basic details and can help to check the legitimacy of the caller to proceed further.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So that representative paid you ffter giving your detailed review or not?

Also, I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I feel every bank should make this public: Each representative who are contacting from unofficial numbers, then he/she must have to share Employee ID number, which can be searched on the bank site to view all the basic details and can help to check the legitimacy of the caller to proceed further.
Actual interview didn’t happen. I asked them to call me back after a few days.