• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Impact of closing loan account on CIBIL

I am closing my slice account and just wanted to ask does that also deletes details like my permanent address from civil because slice has provided wrong permanent address to my cibil report and when raised dispute from cibil they told that I need too reach out to the lender to get the data edited/removed as this was reported by the nbfc. Any help on how to get that fixed would be of great help. The lender is Quad finance for me.

I am closing my slice account and just wanted to ask does that also deletes details like my permanent address from civil because slice has provided wrong permanent address to my cibil report and when raised dispute from cibil they told that I need too reach out to the lender to get the data edited/removed as this was reported by the nbfc. Any help on how to get that fixed would be of great help. The lender is Quad finance for me.
my cibil shows 3 or 4 variant of addresses which were my career journey with different metros so thats not an issue.
but my cibil reflects current employer and city correctly so didnt bothered much

I've similar issue with Navi finance , they corrected address within 2-3 days when I approached them

Back