• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Improve CIBIL score to 800+

newinnov

TF Premier
Exactly !! 18+ Yrs of CIBIL history and have secured almost all premium cards when my cibil was between 750 & 775 (sometimes even less than 750)

Whether its home loan or CC or any other banking product the most important criteria is your ITR. Any ITR above 50L and almost all premium CCs will start reaching out to you rather than you asking for them.

For home loans, the next biggest factor is your leverage (% of monthly net salary which goes in EMIs) For example, if you have no loans, CIBIL above 700, even then you will get lowest rate of interest assuming no other defaults.

CIBIL just becomes a number if above 2 are good and after 750 its largely irrelevant. Anyone who says higher the CIBIL better chances of loans just does not know how banking system works. You can have 800 CIBIL and leverage higher than 50% and most banks will reject the loan or have higher interest rates.

I tend to disagree personally, years ago when my cibil was in range of 765-775, they used to ask documents before approval, and physical verification was done every-time. once it crossed to 775 never had to submit income proof card approval takes less time. Though others might have different experience than mine...

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Yes and Yes..

Here it is:
From the same thread.
Basically they are saying to not keep the amount to zero. Generate the bill of minimal amount and pay it after the bill generation. What do you say?

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I don't say anything ... My score says everything...

1714029396043.png

1714029460357.png

Remind me after one month.. I will share my screenshot with 0 utilisation.
At CUR of 4% score dropped from 790+ to 782 a week ago.
Refreshed my report, CUR at 2% and score at 789.