• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incorrect delayed payment reported to CIBIL by SBI for auto loan

mdsdqk

TF Buzz
On june 29th 2023 we had got an auto loan, and surprisingly, there's a 29 days delay reported for the month of june 2023. And to check our complaint they had to fetch the cibil report, for which they did a hard enquiry instead of a soft enquiry :|

Steps taken to rectify so far (no resolution yet)

1. Filed a dispute on CIBIL, SBI reverted saying it was a correct entry.
2. Contacted customer care through YONO app, it was forwarded to branch manager, initially received no response, followed up on email, still no response.
3. Included the SBI LHO found on their portal (lho-ban for bangalore) in the same mail-chain, got a response from the branch manager saying the delay reported of 1 day is because the processing fee was posted on 30th, but we paid on 1st july (mind you this was an auto-debit, they could've debited it on the same day for all i care, bank balance was there). I raised a point about 29 day delay reported, no response.

Our cibil report still shows a 29 day delay, and very lethargic response from SBI, what further steps can be taken? Should i escalate to RBI Ombudsman?

Screenshot_20240725_085524_OneScore.webp

This is known issue for loans in SBI, escalate with SBI & it'll be solved.

Do email & stuff to loan department or Nodal.

Back