• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incred sent me an SMS that my application has been recieved

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Hope this is the relevant thread for this if not mods could shift my post to the relevant thread.

Recieved an SMS from Incred saying dear xx (my full name) my loan application has been recieved and to download their app to avail my personal loan. However I haven’t applied for any loans from Incred. The only thing I have is Paytm postpaid besides my credit cards. Postpaid was upgraded to a different lender (fullertron) couple months back.
I haven’t done any otp verfication or kyc (Aadhar/pan/or credit score) with Incred.
I emailed their customer support they replied back with the usual and gives me a loan account number and further adds this has been forwarded to the relevant department. It’s been 2-3 days haven’t heard from them again.
CIBIL and other credit scores show no inquiries or new accounts added.

I’m unsure if that was a marketing SMS and if so how do they have my name and even claimed my application was recieved? And further gives me a loan account number.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hope this is the relevant thread for this if not mods could shift my post to the relevant thread.

Recieved an SMS from Incred saying dear xx (my full name) my loan application has been recieved and to download their app to avail my personal loan. However I haven’t applied for any loans from Incred. The only thing I have is Paytm postpaid besides my credit cards. Postpaid was upgraded to a different lender (fullertron) couple months back.
I haven’t done any otp verfication or kyc (Aadhar/pan/or credit score) with Incred.
I emailed their customer support they replied back with the usual and gives me a loan account number and further adds this has been forwarded to the relevant department. It’s been 2-3 days haven’t heard from them again.
CIBIL and other credit scores show no inquiries or new accounts added.

I’m unsure if that was a marketing SMS and if so how do they have my name and even claimed my application was recieved? And further gives me a loan account number.
its marketing SMS. receiving sine month with loan account no. with amount from multiples lender

No CIBIL Hit NO enquiry