• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

India are ICC World Cup T20 2024 Champions

In sabhi players ka cc ltf hai, aur shayad unki family ka bhi.

To in logo ko aur koi kaam dhaam to hai nahi, hum logo ki tarah dimaag lagana nahi parta, ki ek pizza mein ek free kaise mile, hotel book karne mein free upgrade, daaru aur free spa kaise mile, reward points itc mein convert karu ki marriot mein.

Ab in log ek cheez mein aache hai, aur crores mein kamata bhi hai, specially hum middle class logo se. Ye hamare hi paise ka khate aur pahente aur international tours karte hai.

Reactions from across the World...after India's WORLD CUP T20 - 2024 Crown ...

England:

This is what BBC had to say...

1719685797067.png

Australia

Complete Silence from the Sports mad nation Australia...
No mention of this Final mathc at all ...

South Africa:

obviously very much disappointed..

1719686588697.png

Australian media has just now reacted .. Sydney Morning Herald:

1719687047959.png

Last edited:

To in logo ko aur koi kaam dhaam to hai nahi, hum logo ki tarah dimaag lagana nahi parta, ki ek pizza mein ek free kaise mile, hotel book karne mein free upgrade, daaru aur free spa kaise mile, reward points itc mein convert karu ki marriot mein.

Ab in log ek cheez mein aache hai, aur crores mein kamata bhi hai, specially hum middle class logo se. Ye hamare hi paise ka khate aur pahente aur international tours karte hai.
They have Amex Centurion Black as LTF

But kudos to team India for playing such a good cricket. Won the tournament without losing even a single match.

Yar agar pakistan ki tarah perform kiya hota toh aapka aggression samjh aata, itna aag babula kyu hue ho world cup win per?

30 off 30 needed and it looked like South Africa looked like they would cruise to victory easily.

What followed was one of the greatest death bowling spells of all time by Bumrah, Arshdeep and Hardik topped off with an unbelievable catch by SKY. Incredible stuff.

30 off 30 needed and it looked like South Africa looked like they would cruise to victory easily.

What followed was one of the greatest death bowling spells of all time by Bumrah, Arshdeep and Hardik topped off with an unbelievable catch by SKY. Incredible stuff.
I think besides Klassens wicket .. it was Suryakumar Yadav's Catch on the boundary line was the moment that decided the fate of this match..
If it was SIX , it would have been all over for India..
There were a lot of moments.. but these two moments were defining moments.
This relieved the 17 year pressure…

Well done INDIA !! Many Congratulations

Last edited:
2023 november on world cup final day, I was in Bali. That morning one Aussie told me "India is good but we are better, India stands no chance. Tonight we'll win". I didn't answer him then and was obviously very heartbroken with the loss.

2015 wc India couldn't make it to final and I was in tears then.

Well done Team India.

Reactions: SSV
I think besides Klassens wicket .. it was Suryakumar Yadav's Catch on the boundary line was the moment that decided the fate of this match..
If it was SIX , it would have been all over for India..
There wer a lot of moments.. but these two moments were defninig moments.

Well done INDIA !! Many Congratulations
Rightly said both the moments lead to India winning the trophy.. both came on first ball of hardik pandya's over..

Back