• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie no longer honouring gems balance based tier upgrade?

xfactcc

TF Premier
Contributor
Indie customer for a year, they have gems criteria for tier upgrade i.e., 750 for superstar, 1500 for megastar.

I have more than 2k gems. On 11 Oct they downgraded my account to star solely based on account balance.

When I cited I meet gems criteria, they are refusing to accept it as if it was never a criteria. An agent even said since April they have only balance/FD as criteria.

Since IndusInd is a really unpredictable bank, please tell me if this is indeed true?

App/website still shows gems criteria.

Would like to know more about this. I don't want to keep 50k idle in INDIE savings account if I can just make do with gems criteria 👍
So initially they had two requirements, either maintain QAB or gems balance to be on certain tier. For eg. Rs. 50,000/2 L FD or 1500 gems for Megastar, now they seem to be phasing it out and focusing solely on account balance.

You can still see the gems requirement for tier maintenance under 'rewards' section e.g., 750 for superstar, 1500 for megastar.

Back