• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indigo Announced New Loyalty Program: Indigo Bluechip

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Indigo, India’s largest domestic airline, announced that it will launch a new loyalty program called Indigo Bluechip. This program will be different from the existing rewards program, 6E Rewards. The current 6E Rewards program is basic and does not resemble a typical airline loyalty program. Indigo, being India’s largest airline carrier, has been lacking a robust loyalty program. They have recently announced their business class cabin and now aim to revamp their existing rewards system with a full-fledged airline loyalty program with lifetime validity of their loyalty points/miles.

IMG-20240805-WA0005.webp

Features of the IndiGo Bluechip Program:
Here are a few features of the IndiGo Bluechip Program that we know:
  • Every IndiGo flight will earn you IndiGo BluChips.
  • No blackout dates; use your IndiGo BluChips every day of the year on any IndiGo flight.
  • Your IndiGo BluChips are valid as long as you're active.
  • A simplified tier system that's easy to move up and opens up exclusive privileges at each level.
Indigo already has multiple co-branded credit cards with HDFC and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Hopefully, we will see some changes in their rewards structure once the Indigo Bluechip program goes live.

As of now, new customers can pre-register for the Indigo Bluechip program by clicking the link below.

Screenshot_20240805_134251_Samsung Internet.webp

If you are an existing 6E Rewards program member, you don't need to pre-register. 6E Rewards customers will be automatically migrated to the new Indigo Bluechip program when it goes live.

Last edited:
Indigo, India’s largest domestic airline, announced that it will launch a new loyalty program called Indigo Bluechip. This program will be different from the existing rewards program, 6E Rewards. The current 6E Rewards program is basic and does not resemble a typical airline loyalty program. Indigo, being India’s largest airline carrier, has been lacking a robust loyalty program. They have recently announced their business class cabin and now aim to revamp their existing rewards system with a full-fledged airline loyalty program with lifetime validity of their loyalty points/miles.

View attachment 63924
Indigo already has multiple co-branded credit cards with HDFC and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Hopefully, we will see some changes in their rewards structure once the Indigo Bluechip program goes live.

As of now, new customers can pre-register for the Indigo Bluechip program by clicking the link below.

View attachment 63923

If you are an existing 6E Rewards program member, you don't need to pre-register. 6E Rewards customers will be automatically migrated to the new Indigo Bluechip program when it goes live.
When i tried to register, it said

"Great to see you back. You're already registered with us. "

But I have no previous relationship with Indigo, other than booking revenue tickets via 3rd party apps (hardly 10 flights in the last 10 years)

But I have no previous relationship with Indigo, other than booking revenue tickets via 3rd party apps (hardly 10 flights in the last 10 years)
You don't but they do.... Indigo loves u

See any chance u had 6e cards from HDFC Bank

It's the most-flown Indian airline with possibly the worst frequent flyer program.

Let's hope this new program changes that!

I've been a Kotak 6E XL card holder for almost a year now. Paid Rs 2500 1500 in annual card fee and extracted about Rs 16000 worth of benefits after having spend between 5-6 lakh rupees on this card during the time.

This is an abysmal rate of rewards. Vistara's programmes with co-brand cards are way better in my opinion.

And Indigo do not even have a fee waiver irrespective of the spending.

This was a much needed change. I hope this would actually be a proper FFP programme and they don't resort to some other cheapness.

Last edited:
Received this. It seems it is pretty new loyalty program by Indigo..
Anyone has any idea about this ..

1723453296286.png

Last edited:
Mandal babu has made a thread on that couple of days ago.

Summary : A week ago Indigo introduced a brand new loyalty program and business class as well aka Indigo Stretch. The new loyalty program now known as Indigo BluChip. We are anticipating an awesome reward program like Vistara and better than Air India FR.

Reactions: SSV
Summary : A week ago Indigo introduced a brand new loyalty program and business class as well aka Indigo Stretch. The new loyalty program now known as Indigo BluChip. We are anticipating an awesome reward program like Vistara and better than Air India FR.
Mere 1800 points nhi aye

Back