• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndiGo is giving away 4 months of free Spotify Premium subscription!!

Please mention the details properly, what is eligibility, how to avail, etc
I booked a flight from AMD-LKO for Rs6053, yesterday night, from the IndiGo website. In the morning while checking my emails, found this in my spam folder. I clicked on the redeem button, it redirected me to the Login Page. I tried to log in using my Indian phone number, but it mentioned number was not registered. I signed up with the same number, it redirected me to the payment page to create an auto-debit of 119/month after 4 months i.e from 23rd Feb 2025. Added card details, Rs2 was deducted from the card and now I am using it. I hope the details are mentioned properly?

I booked a flight from AMD-LKO for Rs6053, yesterday night, from the IndiGo website. In the morning while checking my emails, found this in my spam folder. I clicked on the redeem button, it redirected me to the Login Page. I tried to log in using my Indian phone number, but it mentioned number was not registered. I signed up with the same number, it redirected me to the payment page to create an auto-debit of 119/month after 4 months i.e from 23rd Feb 2025. Added card details, Rs2 was deducted from the card and now I am using it. I hope the details are mentioned properly?
Make sure to deactivate before 4 mths, if you do not want to me charged after offer period

Back