• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd 10X rewards on Gyftr query

rutgersbach

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

I recently got a Pinnacle credit card and have received this email from IndusInd:

Screenshot from 2024-09-20 13-57-30.webp Screenshot from 2024-09-20 13-58-34.webp

I have seen other posts here regarding a SIMILIAR offer of 10X rewards but the KEY DIFFERENTIATOR is they have explicitly mentioned "EVERY VOUCHER PURCHASE". There is a link at the bottom for T&C but when I click on it I get redirected to Indusmoments homepage only. I have tried to find it everywhere but till now have not gotten any T&C page for this offer

In previous posts that I have read, there was different multiplier on different vouchers or even no multiplier on select vouchers but for this are we REALLY going to get 25% points(10 x 2.5)?

How can we verify this? To test it out I have brought a 5K Amazon Pay voucher but my question is how can I see the points awarded for this transaction and how many days does IndusInd take to credit points? I have explored every bit of IndusInd mobile banking app but was unable to see points with respect to transaction anywhere. Only total points can be seen, which is not yet updated for a transaction done today morning.

1726840393123.webp
1726840332590.webp

I don't believe it and it might not work as we expected. Amzn currently has 1x rewards. Its upto you.

Btw, for pinnacle

POS - 1x
Travel - 1.5x
Online - 2.5x

In that case, 10x = 2.5x + 7.5x (max. 10% not 25%)

Back