• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd App Biometric Login not working

jyothisthaliath

TF Select
While logging into IndusInd app, biometric option is not showing. Everytime I need to enter a six digit pin to login, which is stupid.

I checked the app thoroughly for any option to enable biometric login, but there wasn't anything. I noticed that there was another user ID for my credit card, I tried to login with that ID and biometric login was present without any issue. So I concluded it is a user specific issue.

I taken up with the Exclusive account team, they have replied that it is currently disabled due to security reasons 😭 Is this a joke?

Any idea to enable biometric login in the app?

IMG_20240723_083138.webp

Screenshot_2024_0723_083231.webp

app v 9.2.13.7 (just now again installed)

asking to setup fingerprint at the beginning itself, after entering username.

incase missed, login -> left menu -> settings -> app settings tab -> enable touch ID.

I'm getting responses from the exclusive mail ID. Not getting timely response from normal support mail

I never got within a month responses on exclusive mail ID. Moreover, sometimes it reverted saying suspected spam and no response for that. Above is exclusive and see their response 'we are uncertain of your query' when the query is 'will this offer applicable per card or both cards (with screenshot and exactly copy-paste of what was written in that offer they sent, just incase image not viewable I thought they'll understand with text)' - just these 2 lines between 'hi' and 'thanks' that to for a forwarded mail.

Mail sent on May 28th, and offer expired on Jun 5th but they responded on Jul 12th.

While logging into IndusInd app, biometric option is not showing. Everytime I need to enter a six digit pin to login, which is stupid.

I checked the app thoroughly for any option to enable biometric login, but there wasn't anything. I noticed that there was another user ID for my credit card, I tried to login with that ID and biometric login was present without any issue. So I concluded it is a user specific issue.

I taken up with the Exclusive account team, they have replied that it is currently disabled due to security reasons 😭 Is this a joke?

Any idea to enable biometric login in the app?

View attachment 62095

View attachment 62096
Same thing happening with me from last one year

I believe it’s because of two user ID, one for Credit Card and one for account

I believe you have Credit Card first, then you have opened account right?

Ask exclusive team to delete Credit Card user ID and if possible so bank user ID as well and then try to re-create

I will do same thing once I will have a free time

Same thing happening with me from last one year

I believe it’s because of two user ID, one for Credit Card and one for account

I believe you have Credit Card first, then you have opened account right?

Ask exclusive team to delete Credit Card user ID and if possible so bank user ID as well and then try to re-create

I will do same thing once I will have a free time
Ya bro. This credit card linking mess is really stupid. Why they are not fixing it, I'm not able to understand. Afterall so many users have both. I once asked the team for deletion of ID, they are asking me to use one ID for card and one for bank 😭

Back