• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind bank credit card

samnake

TF Buzz
Good Evening Everyone,

I applied for the Indusind bank credit card and did VKYC today but i am still getting the vkyc email and when i asked the Social Media team,They said that my application is rejected but i have still not received any sms or email about it and also it shows that i am pending for vkyc. Can anyone help ? Thank you

Good Evening Everyone,

I applied for the Indusind bank credit card and did VKYC today but i am still getting the vkyc email and when i asked the Social Media team,They said that my application is rejected but i have still not received any sms or email about it and also it shows that i am pending for vkyc. Can anyone help ? Thank you
ITless Bank after rejecting application, cancelled your kyc because the application rejected but forgotten to update their systems about card/application rejection. Finally the bot sending vkyc link again and again.

ITless Bank after rejecting application, cancelled your kyc because the application rejected but forgotten to update their systems about card/application rejection. Finally the bot sending vkyc link again and again.
Got a call from the bank now ,Asking to do re vkyc saying that pan card was blurred and vkyc is open again.

Back