• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank's Festive Rewards Program

Hey everyone, I wanted to share that I recently received an SMS from IndusInd Bank about their Festive Rewards Program for credit cardholders. I've enrolled in the program, and I'm excited to see what milestones and rewards they have in store. I'll keep you updated once I experience it firsthand. If you're also a cardholder, you might want to check your inbox for this offer! #IndusIndBank #FestiveRewards #CreditCard" 🎉💳

2.jpg

1.jpg

Haven't received any offer from IndusInd this year as yet. Had a spend based promotional offer last month, giving extra reward points. Nothing exciting from them over the last few years, I enrol for their offers but don't make any particular effort to fulfill the spend conditions as there are far better offers more often than not. This year itself, the Amex spend based offer is there and is better than IndusInd's. Last year besides Amex, there was HDFC and IDFC First with much better offers, even the usually useless SCB was better than IndusInd... Hopefully, IndusInd can up their game...
I have IndusInd Legend.

Yes I got it too. We can't choose the credit card to spend on it seems, if we have multiple IndusInd credit cards? 😆

Back