• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind CC + Bank account suggestion needed for bigbasket 20% discount offer

boomboom

TF Buzz
I want any bank account to get bigbasket 20% discount offer. So thinking to apply indusind legend credit card first then open select account.
Existing highest credit card limit is 30k + 1 year credit age. Cibil score 787. Is there any chance of approval of indusind legend cc?
Or should I open select account first then wait for pre-approved cc offer with better limit.
Pinnacle CC has huge joining fee so avoiding it.
Also Indus zero bal accounts like delite, digistart, advantage accounts probably provide 10% discount on bb. So all these are useless.
Which account+cc should I open? Right process to apply it? Thanks in advance.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Why are you going for IndusInd legend? It’s basically a useless card.

I leverage the bb 20% discount every month through my select DC… it’s probably the most value based offer I use across my cards.

Das.N

TF Ace
Indusind legend is a useless card but Indusind Select account and their debit cards are very useful, So good choice to try for a legend card.
Don't open savings account first, they will not probably approve legend credit card then because they know it will make the account zero mab, so anyhow try to get legend cc first.
And no need to go to exclusive+Pinnacle combo with huge joining fees. Because select account's benifits are more than enough for most of the users.
And with your current credit score, there's a chance of getting the credit card, but the main problem is your existing credit limit is too low (30k)
Btw, do you have income documents, in the case bank asks for it?

boomboom

TF Buzz
Why are you going for IndusInd legend? It’s basically a useless card.

I leverage the bb 20% discount every month through my select DC… it’s probably the most value based offer I use across my cards.
Actually if you surrogate Indusind legend CC with Select Account, it makes select account MAB 0 Balance. Otherwise we need to maintain 50k MAB in savings account. So legend cc is useless, true. But it can make my MAB 0 bal which is great.

boomboom

TF Buzz
Indusind legend is a useless card but Indusind Select account and their debit cards are very useful, So good choice to try for a legend card.
Don't open savings account first, they will not probably approve legend credit card then because they know it will make the account zero mab, so anyhow try to get legend cc first.
And no need to go to exclusive+Pinnacle combo with huge joining fees. Because select account's benifits are more than enough for most of the users.
And with your current credit score, there's a chance of getting the credit card, but the main problem is your existing credit limit is too low (30k)
Btw, do you have income documents, in the case bank asks for it?
Thanks a lot for detailed reply. Actually I am student with no income docs. (Can show ITR of 50-60k , filed previous year , will have to check)
How much existing cc limit required or suggested by you?

Last edited:

Das.N

TF Ace
Thanks a lot for detailed reply. Actually I am student with no income docs. (Can show ITR of 50-60k , filed previous year , will have to check)
How much existing cc limit required or suggested by you?
There's no fixed rules for that, but Indusind check the highest limit card available in CIBIL and try to match the limit.
So a card reported in cibil with 50k-1L limit could be helpful for easier approval.

boomboom

TF Buzz
There's no fixed rules for that, but Indusind check the highest limit card available in CIBIL and try to match the limit.
So a card reported in cibil with 50k-1L limit could be helpful for easier approval.
Understood. Do they need physical verification for ntb customers or instant approval?