• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Eazy Dinner Signature Card

SHUB11

TF Select
Is it worth applying for 2000 joining and 2000 renewal fees? Any ways to get it for Free
1. 25% restraunt discount due to prime membership
2. 25% discount on restraunrt due to card
3. 200 rupay BMS discount (upto two times)
4. Two lounge access per quarter

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
- u already listed the benefits
- u already know your usage
- u definitely (if revisit once) will know is it worth applying or not

// btw, never worry about renewal fee - when time comes you can decide for now, think only joining fee & benefits.

You can get Eazy Diner platinum as free.

Is it worth applying for 2000 joining and 2000 renewal fees? Any ways to get it for Free
Check the restaurants you frequent if they are on EazyDinner and have prime offers. If you dine out twice a month the card is worth it.

If you dine out a lot and there are good prime/eazypay restaurants in your city it's worth it.
There are a lot of eazydiner restaurants in Bangalore, but for me I still wanted the freedom of choosing a restaurant not listed on their app - a lot of the really good ones near me aren't on eazydiner. But still a few good ones near me are on eazydiner, so I got the LTF platinum card.

If there are 3-4 good restaurants (that you already go to) on prime/eazypay you can opt for the signature card.

If you can consume 2 free BMS tickets worth 400 in total per month then you are already gaining more than 100% on your initial investment.
Anything else is a bonus. It is a No Brainer for frequent movie goers...

Back