• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd EazyDiner card application cant be processed due to account address non serviceable ?

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi all , I am trying to get eazydiner card for last few months , Due to my indusind credit card application got rejected (feb 2023) due to No history cibil score (but now 780+) , i am blocked from applying indusind card for 3 months.
recently i completed 5000eazy points to claim FYF card offer and contacted same agent who told me earlier that application cant processed due to my earlier rejection .
this time he got my details and applied and verified mobile number using the link sent by indusind.
After that that eazydiner person said we cant process the application due to my indusind account address is non serviceable.
But currently i am working and living on bangalore. but agent said they can process the application only if current address in indusind bank should be in serviceable area.
Then i visited nearby branch , bank employee said cant update the address because they update the address based on only from aadhaar , voter id and passport.
Now how to handle this situation ? i dont wants to change my govt proof address because that's my permanent address and also different state.

Hi all , I am trying to get eazydiner card for last few months , Due to my indusind credit card application got rejected (feb 2023) due to No history cibil score (but now 780+) , i am blocked from applying indusind card for 3 months.
recently i completed 5000eazy points to claim FYF card offer and contacted same agent who told me earlier that application cant processed due to my earlier rejection .
this time he got my details and applied and verified mobile number using the link sent by indusind.
After that that eazydiner person said we cant process the application due to my indusind account address is non serviceable.
But currently i am working and living on bangalore. but agent said they can process the application only if current address in indusind bank should be in serviceable area.
Then i visited nearby branch , bank employee said cant update the address because they update the address based on only from aadhaar , voter id and passport.
Now how to handle this situation ? i dont wants to change my govt proof address because that's my permanent address and also different state.
You can give a self declaration for your current address. As per RBI this is accepted by all banks for credit cards.

IndusInd Bank calls this Annexure 3A diclaration.
Tell your agent that you want to provide Annexure 3A as current address proof and the address on your aadhar is your permanent address (if it is, as it will be verified).

You should be able to get a card from IndusInd.

You can give a self declaration for your current address. As per RBI this is accepted by all banks for credit cards.

Tell your agent that you want to provide Annexure 3A as current address proof and the address on your aadhar is your permanent address (if it is, as it will be verified).

Oh OK OK , i already have FD with them , so initiated the process for issuing the card against FD.

How is this self declaration annexure works in Online process?

Share your journey.
Let me try:
i tried to apply indusind credit card from their website, but got rejected due to NH cibil score, after 3 months i tried to apply through eazydiner app , but this time they cant proceed due to there was an FD account in indusind bank on my name created by paytm . so i needed to create proper account,
may month i created online delite account which is 0 MAB account, and it took my details directly based on my existing FD account.

Then again i tried to apply through eazydiner app this time i tried to use that FYF offer using 5K Eazypoints, while processing my application , my address in indusind account is not serviceable (currently living in metro city but aadhar address is small town) , so they cant provide a credit card. after few visits from indusind bank , i decided to get card against my FD (which recently opened 2 X 60K) instead of updating address in Aadhaar (because i have written off status on my education loan in cibil so rejection also possible ) , then i signed a form to get the card against FD. since my account is online account signature was not updated , so i submitted another form for that. once the signature updated they processed my card application , after 1 week my application got approved and after 3 days it got delivered .

Let me try:
i tried to apply indusind credit card from their website, but got rejected due to NH cibil score, after 3 months i tried to apply through eazydiner app , but this time they cant proceed due to there was an FD account in indusind bank on my name created by paytm . so i needed to create proper account,
may month i created online delite account which is 0 MAB account, and it took my details directly based on my existing FD account.

Then again i tried to apply through eazydiner app this time i tried to use that FYF offer using 5K Eazypoints, while processing my application , my address in indusind account is not serviceable (currently living in metro city but aadhar address is small town) , so they cant provide a credit card. after few visits from indusind bank , i decided to get card against my FD (which recently opened 2 X 60K) instead of updating address in Aadhaar (because i have written off status on my education loan in cibil so rejection also possible ) , then i signed a form to get the card against FD. since my account is online account signature was not updated , so i submitted another form for that. once the signature updated they processed my card application , after 1 week my application got approved and after 3 days it got delivered .
Since its FD card , its not FYF . its Paid. i got 5K eazypoints refunded

How is this self declaration annexure works in Online process?
If you do not have any existing relationship with the bank, they will fetch your address from Aadhar and ask you if it is your permanent address and current address.

Say yes to permanent address (if it is), and no to current address (if it is currently not the place you’re living in). When you say no to current address, they will ask you to fill in your actual current address. No document required, as such.

Back